Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right you guys are. Sorry.

Comment

• So France just made it to final as well and face Spain there. Both teams goes to Olympics.

It's almost clear which teams will play in tournament for last 3 places in Olympics.

Russia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Greece.
      Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela.
      Angola, Nigeria.
      New Zealand.
      Two teams from Asia.

Russia and Lithuania should make it. The last place should go to Macedonia, Greece or Puerto Rico. You never know though.

Comment

• Kleiza should be ready to play for next summer's qualifier. If he can return to form he will give Lithuania a huge boost. They need more speed at the guard position. Ty Lawson would be a good candidate for citizenship. Yes, Sonny, too.

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
          So France just made it to final as well and face Spain there. Both teams goes to Olympics.

It's almost clear which teams will play in tournament for last 3 places in Olympics.

Russia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Greece.
          Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela.
          Angola, Nigeria.
          New Zealand.
          Two teams from Asia.

Russia and Lithuania should make it. The last place should go to Macedonia, Greece or Puerto Rico. You never know though.
          If the Dominican Republic can get ti together they will be a very tough team to beat...Al Horford, Francisco Garcia, Charlie V make up a solid core add in quality players like Luis Flores and J.M Martinez and they are a dangerous team to face.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            Kleiza should be ready to play for next summer's qualifier. If he can return to form he will give Lithuania a huge boost. They need more speed at the guard position. Ty Lawson would be a good candidate for citizenship. Yes, Sonny, too.
            Kleiza will give a boost.
            No way Lithuania will give a citizenship to anyone because of sport. One of a few countries which just don't do that
            Last example was figure skating rejected, where most of ppl thought citizenship should be granted in this case. Two ppl game.. one part is from US another from LT..
            But both countries sucks enough to screw hopes of young ppl to play Olympics.
            Too bad LT is not Macedonia.
            Last edited by irgigi; Sat Sep 17, 2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• JV is now done.

8 mins, 0/1, 0 points, 4 rebs, 1 to, 1 stl.

LTU 73 and Greece 69.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                If the Dominican Republic can get ti together they will be a very tough team to beat...Al Horford, Francisco Garcia, Charlie V make up a solid core add in quality players like Luis Flores and J.M Martinez and they are a dangerous team to face.
                If I was seeding next year's Olympic qualifier I would seed the DR fifth behind Russia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Greece, and Puerto Rico even if Calipari is around to coach them next year. Charlie V must have been injured at the recent America's championship as he did not get many minutes.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  JV is now done.

8 mins, 0/1, 0 points, 4 rebs, 1 to, 1 stl.

LTU 73 and Greece 69.
                  He got much less time than i expected in the last game. The game itself was creepy for Lt team... like not much motivation, but you still need to win. Greece gave a fight, not like JV did anything bad, but coach liked another center more.

Final stats for tournament can be find here

Comment

• Pau Gasol: "I will play with Spain for as long as I can. I will play with the National Team till the wheels fall off."
                    Something I'm sure the Buss' are very excited about.

Comment

Working...
                    X