Everything EuroBasket 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Anyone look at Calderon's box score? 12 minutes, 0 points, 2 assists, 4 rebounds, fouled out.
    He started ahead of Rubio, I guess that means the Timberwolves should consider themselves lucky if the Raptors offer Jose for Rubio

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Great idea, Joe.
      Thanks, but I think this thread is going to get merged with the other one! I didn't realize there was another thread!

Comment

Does anyone have a feed with English commentary?

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
          New slimer power fowards bargnani
          FG 2pts 3pts FT Rbds
          G Min M/A % M/A % M/A % M/A % O D Tot As PF To St BS Pts
          1 34 8/15 53,3 8/15 53,3 0/0 0 6/6 100 3 6 9 0 2 1 1 2 22

22 points (no 3's) 9 Rebound (3Off 6 def) 2BLKS 6/6 fT

I can live with that

Can you?
          Don't directly copy and paste from the box score. Take a screenshot or something so the formatting doesnt get messed up when you paste here.

Comment

I'm at Mar del Plata right now for the FibaAmericas tournament. It's a shame Leandrinho Barbosa isn't on Brazil's roster. Right now, Puerto Rico is facing Paraguay. Later tonight Canada will debut against Brazil.

I'll tweet about the game. Follow me at @raul_ruscitti After the game I'll make some interviews to the canadian players

Comment

Raúl wrote: View Post
              I'm at Mar del Plata right now for the FibaAmericas tournament. It's a shame Leandrinho Barbosa isn't on Brazil's roster. Right now, Puerto Rico is facing Paraguay. Later tonight Canada will debut against Brazil.

I'll tweet about the game. Follow me at @raul_ruscitti After the game I'll make some interviews to the canadian players
              Raul, you're the man! I understand my man Cory Joseph will be playing along with Andy Rautins and Joel Anthony. I wonder why Tristan Thompson is missing.

Comment

fiba america is starting up too... but I guessed it's not as big as fiba europe
                http://www.mardelplata2011.com/

Comment

lithuania 80 vs great britain (Luol Deng) 69

Jonas Valanciunas - 4 min - 0 pts 0 shot attempts 2 rebs 2 to, 1 foul - that's fine for a first game. no big deal.
                  he's learning from the old guys. I don't expect him to have many minutes in this tournament
                  but I'm glad he's part of this senior team

the way lithuania plays (a great team), I don't expect any individual to be a dominant scorer but rather the stats distributed evenly. Just saw the last 5 min of the 4th quarter showed me how impressive they are as a team. They pass/distribute the ball like the 2006 Euro-Raptors when we were division champs.
                  Last edited by Jaworski; Wed Aug 31, 2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

JV playing 4:02 is a little dissapointing, i wanted to see what the kids got...2 Rebs...blows calderons Per 48 REB #'s outta the water...

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
                      JV playing 4:02 is a little dissapointing, i wanted to see what the kids got...2 Rebs...blows calderons Per 48 REB #'s outta the water...
                      True! But Calderon had only 20 fouls per 48 while Valanciunas had 24 fouls per 48.

Add: oops wrong, thought JV had two fouls, but he had a per 48 of 24 turnovers instead of fouls.
                      Last edited by Soft Euro; Wed Aug 31, 2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

what time will the match start between Canada and Brazil and can someone give me a link to a good site to watch it.

Comment

lol never mind its coming on tsn2 at 7:30pm.

Comment

Great thread!

I will be watching Canada play Brazil tonight, no Raptors related players on either squad but it is a big game for Canada if they want to make some noise at this tournament.

Any highlights of the Italy game?
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Bargnani highlights in italy vs serbia
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuN40gM2wA

As for Valanciunas yes, don't expect him play too much. I see him getting ~10 minutes at average. he is 3rd center, but i still see him playing 5-15 minutes in every game and maybe more, if it's his day. two other centers should average 15+15 minutes hopefully leaving 10mins to JV.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                                it is a big game for Canada if they want to make some noise at this tournament
                                Two finalist of the tournament will advance to London Olympics 2011. People see Argentina as definite finalist and another one might be Brasil or Canada most likely. It should be nice game between them, but most important games will be at quarterfinals and semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X