No announcement yet.

DeRozan's Stats from Impact league and Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This league seems to have the same amount of appeal as watching high school prospects - except you know the players.

I really hope the players are not thinking this is going to be a revenue stream for them.

Comment

Nothing surprising or spectacular but a new interview nonetheless.

From HW.com

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-chr...the-ny-knicks/

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        My thoughts exactly.

You think Dahntay Jones is coming into an NBA game and putting up 31? Not a chance.
        He did average 17 pt a game in his first month with Indy in 2010/11 (while only hitting 4 threes in that time period), while playing some pretty good D. Ofcourse that lasted until Jim O'Brien started cutting his minutes, then took him out of the starting line up , and eventually almost gave up on him completely.

I am concerned that Jones is the type of player Demar could turn into... lots of potential and athletic, but can't shoot or handle the ball.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Nothing surprising or spectacular but a new interview nonetheless.

From HW.com

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-chr...the-ny-knicks/
          Good to hear DeMar asking for the Leader role. Just to add to some other comments. I don't think that going all out on defense in a league outside of the NBA is a good idea. Players can get hurt that way, its just an insurance policy. I still enjoy watching highlights for these games. DeMar's three is really coming a long. Somebody here already said it but it should help him feel more comfortable, and boost his confidence next season. I can see DeRozan putting up big numbers next season.
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            Good to hear DeMar asking for the Leader role. Just to add to some other comments. I don't think that going all out on defense in a league outside of the NBA is a good idea. Players can get hurt that way, its just an insurance policy. I still enjoy watching highlights for these games. DeMar's three is really coming a long. Somebody here already said it but it should help him feel more comfortable, and boost his confidence next season. I can see DeRozan putting up big numbers next season.
            I am not looking for guys to go all out on D, but getting a hand up a providing a little resistance would be nice.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Nice to see demar gettin a little creative , the little hesitation moves and that little bump he used to create some space in the post is a far cry fromt he drving flailing layups and the mid-range jumpers from last season.... and he looks confident.

Comment

well his offensive is improving. and his defense with surely improve because he's going to be working with D Case on it through out summer league and the season anyway. Might as well work on his offensive game and then work on defense with Coach casey once/if summer league starts.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  well his offensive is improving. and his defense with surely improve because he's going to be working with D Case on it through out summer league and the season anyway. Might as well work on his offensive game and then work on defense with Coach casey once/if summer league starts.
                  Summer league has been cancelled for a couple of months, I believe.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    I am not looking for guys to go all out on D, but getting a hand up a providing a little resistance would be nice.
                    Almost no one in the Impact league is playing defense. Even guys that are known for their defense

Comment

Working...
                    X