Jerryd Bayless movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerryd Bayless movie

Stumbled upon a movie called "Gunnin for that #1 spot" which features some of the top young high school players from a few years ago. Players include Bayless, Love, Tyreke Evans, Brandon Jennings and more. It's also directed by one of the beastie boys and was a pretty good watch. You can find it on Netflix. This movie has rasied my appreciation for our future starting Pg.

Best High school basketball documentary in recent years is the one about Nick Young and kinda Jordan Farmar, called "Second Chance Season".

It was on TSN a couple years ago, it was real good ,after seeing it you wanna trade DeMar for Nick lol.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      Best High school basketball documentary in recent years is the one about Nick Young and kinda Jordan Farmar, called "Second Chance Season".

It was on TSN a couple years ago, it was real good ,after seeing it you wanna trade DeMar for Nick lol.
      Did Young play any defense in the documentary? Cause he hasn't in the NBA, so far.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Did Young play any defense in the documentary? Cause he hasn't in the NBA, so far.
        see for yourself
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Sep 17, 2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

They start talking JB at around the 2:50 mark in Part 2.
          Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 17, 2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

"look up when you talk" lol

Comment

My favorite part is at 1:33 of part 2 when the guy says that Donte Green elevated his team "Dramastically" lol

Comment

MillerRegent wrote: View Post
                My favorite part is at 1:33 of part 2 when the guy says that Donte Green elevated his team "Dramastically" lol
                HAHAHA
                I laughed SO hard at this as well. Too good.

Comment

Seems like Coach Bubb might be a distant relative of Bubba from Forrest Gump.

Comment

pause it 5:42 mark of #2

bayless #7 and if you look at some of the names under him like blake griffin, (derrick rose #5?) u can see when he was drafted he was regarded like some of the pg's we were dying for this yr, plus side he already has nba experience. hopeing for a breakout year, always liked him
                    No Dissrespect...
                    With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
                      pause it 5:42 mark of #2

bayless #7 and if you look at some of the names under him like blake griffin, (derrick rose #5?)
                      lol ESPN ranked Blake Griffin #17 on the list, and Nolan Smith was higher ranked than Jonny Flynn.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                        lol ESPN ranked Blake Griffin #17 on the list, and Nolan Smith was higher ranked than Jonny Flynn.
                        It's exactly why high school rankings mean nothing. Everyone remember Felipe Lopez? He was on the cover of Sports Illustrated as a high schooler. Drafted late in the first round and probably that was too high.

People have to get over where guys were ranked or drafted. All that matters is how they perform in the NBA. Bayless certainly has talent, but he was drafted too high because he's simply not a PG.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                        X