• D

0 0%
  • F

2 1.80%
Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3926

Thread: Everything Valanciunas

Post Thanks / Like

For all the talk of working with Hakeem, working with Sabonis is nothing to scoff at either. Sabonis mentioned in the game interview he would be working with him this summer with national team.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No questioning Sabonis' greatness. The fact that he has been working with the national team in the past suggests that he has teaching skills as well. Don't know about Hakeem. Not everyone can translate what they do (or did during their playing career) into transferable nuggets of knowledge. No reason JV couldn't spend time with both.

Raptors Republic Starter omgsomuchpotential's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

JV has already surpassed prime Sabonis in at least one category - English language.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

In the words of the Great Sabonis, "Everything will be okay."
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors looks like Cavs are regretting going with Thompson over JV. The coach says he backs the pick of Thompson but to bring JVs name up to me, means someone up high wished they went with big JV.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors looks like Cavs are regretting going with Thompson over JV. The coach says he backs the pick of Thompson but to bring JVs name up to me, means someone up high wished they went with big JV.
    Tristan Thompson is already a much better than average defender and has shown something other than just dunks in the past few games. He was a 3-5 years project when he was drafted. His offensive production has gone down since he started wearing his not-as-cool-as-Kyrie's-mask.

I like JV but I think the people who rate the players in the Quick Reaction capsules are fooling themselves by mostly giving Jonas a B or better after almost every game. Sure he hustles but he also males many mistakes. I think the