Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    I'd say slightly over.

I think it'll start at 15M and have 7.5% increases.

Edit:

15.00M
    16.13M
    17.25M
    18.38M

Total = ~66.76M so an average cap hit of 16.5M per year.
    As an additional benefit, Jonas Valanciunas will receive a free trip to Wasaga Beach. All-inclusive.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Atlanta and Carroll ain't too shabby either.

Funny enough former GM who brought team together is a SA disciple as is the coach (and now President of Bball too)
      those are two of my favorite offenses in the NBA.

SA and Atlanta, great ball movement, and incredible consistant and effective.

Since we lack a Steph Curry or Lebron we cannot go all out like they do, or even like we did when we have Vince, but I will take an Atlanta or SAS model.

Comment

• got good deal?

Numbers anyone?!?! c'mon

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

got good deal?

Numbers anyone?!?! c'mon
          There are no numbers yet. Masai keeps things airtight. I'm sure Woj wants to put a bullet in him lol

Comment

• *keeps clicking refresh button*
            OG is our king

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              There are no numbers yet. Masai keeps things airtight. I'm sure Woj wants to put a bullet in him lol
              I'm not sure about that, but his name sounds kinda Russian I guess? I bet he has few soviet spy agents-friends who know the dark art of interrogation.

Comment

• I'm assuming the escalate to 70 means if he hits incentives...since those are usually things like all star appearances I have no problem with that
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• insanely good value
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

I'm assuming the escalate to 70 means if he hits incentives...since those are usually things like all star appearances I have no problem with that
                    ceez wrote: View Post

insanely good value

So averages $16m/per with a ceiling of $17.5m/per. Awesome.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Good deal, although I'd have preferred that they lock him up for more than three years. I guess that's where the discount comes in.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

I'm assuming the escalate to 70 means if he hits incentives...since those are usually things like all star appearances I have no problem with that
                        Insanely good deal. I'm guessing one of the reasons it was so good was because he was told Casey would be gone by the time it starts.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Got him! Great!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Is JV actually going to be making less than Kanter?
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Absolute Steal imo.

Steal.

So now we will have to deal with the next signing or lack thereof and move on to big fish in 2016 or 2017

Comment

• all the MODS and I agreed that if you have a problem with this deal its instant ban hammer
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X