No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry had 13 blocks good for 32nd (tied with Jarret Jack) out of 44 point guards playing at least 2000 minutes last season.

That bum!

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      DeMar has the opportunity to shoot 3s moreso than Jonas has the opportunity to pass the ball.

Basically, we have way more samples of DeMar being really terrible at shooting 3s than we have of Jonas being really terrible at passing. If you wish to ignore that, please say so.
      So what are we going to base his passing on other than his stats than. What is JV's assist to turnover ratio?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Anyways I've talked about JV enough for a day for me. Hope everyone enjoys their football Sunday!
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          So what are we going to base his passing on other than his stats than. What is JV's assist to turnover ratio?
          Eye test. How many situation was JV in when he either could pass or didn't. He isn't the black hole on offense as pictured. Again if a guy shoot 57+% he is the best option. If Demar shot 45% from the floor, or at least above 40% nobody would be saying he takes bad shots even without a three

Comment

What is Demarcus Cousins' assist to turnover ratio? And ultimately what does it matter? He's a center.. why do we care what his passing stats are like? Or his assist to turnover ratio?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              What is Demarcus Cousins' assist to turnover ratio? And ultimately what does it matter? He's a center.. why do we care what his passing stats are like? Or his assist to turnover ratio?
              Cousins is a good example. More often than not he should be scoring inside not feeding generic PF #5

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Cousins is a good example. More often than not he should be scoring inside not feeding generic PF #5
                Yeah.. I'm kind of old school. If my center can shoot efficiently then I'd rather have him shoot it then pass it up. It's like Patterson swinging the ball over to James Johnson for a 3 instead of taking one himself.

Comment

Dd has made 3s before but, his obviously bad at shooting 3s right?
                  Sure, but he'd probably measure out better in terms of efficiency if he took more 3s than step back 21 footers. He shoots threes at a below-average %, but he shoots long 2s even worse in terms of eFG%. However he hasn't been encouraged/pushed to take more threes and develop that part of his game, which would in turn improve his decision-making and efficiency. So the system/style of play is making DeMar's lack of 3pt shot look even worse because his biggest problem is actually settling for long 2s, not that he can't shoot the 3. Thus he ends up making lower % plays.

And I'm not really sure what any of this has to do with the discussion. Jonas could be put in better positions to succeed/develop as a passer. You could easily say the same thing about DeMar and his shooting. Don't know why you're trying to bring a DD vs. JV angle back into the discussion.

Comment

• Why expect him to pass a lot when he doesnt get doubled often, is a great post player, doesn't get many touches and when he does get touches there is little off ball movement? He is going to be so important because he SHOULD be our answer to small ball. Im not sure if he is a great passer but as long as he can find the open guy when doubled im happy.

Comment

• Jonas looks like a pussy (he may be sick though not sure) vs Pachulla.

Comment

• Jonas did not have a good game against Georgia, Maciulis did.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Jonas did not have a good game against Georgia, Maciulis did.
                          Jonas played like he just find out his wife is cheating on him.

JV:

Comment

• a guy on realgm translated this lool
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Awful game for Jonas. Zaza took him to school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Lol Zaza isn't even a good player anymore. Oh Jonas
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X