No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's pretty clearly gotten better this season as a post up player and a rebounder. I think as the season goes on Casey will get more and more confidence with him. I'm not really upset with his development other than some though not all of his 4th quarter benchings.

Last night sort of made sense since patterson was their only floor spacer available and Amir was needed probably for defense. Both played very well down the stretch also.

I also think he plays mad and on edge (though so do Lowry and DeRozan at times), but I don't think he's unhappy (their is literally nothing out there about it in the media). He will almost certainly get a pretty large contract extension in the offseason

Comment

• Did you know?

JV is fifth in the entire league in points per shot at 1.56

Put that with his 9th in TRB%

Yeah.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Did you know?

JV is fifth in the entire league in points per shot at 1.56

Put that with his 9th in TRB%

Yeah.
        Stop showing these Casey apologists the facts they don't care at all.

They hate Val, Ross and Casey is god for them the make me sick
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Is English your second language? (legit question)

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Is English your second language? (legit question)
            I always have typos when I'm on my phone loool
            I should proof read lol

Comment

I always have typos when I'm on my phone loool
              I should proof read lol
              OK, phew! You're obviously excited to post, so carry on.

Comment

OK, phew! You're obviously excited to post, so carry on.
                So do you think our offense in late game situations is sustainable? This hero ball shit is what's gonna make us lose in the playoffs once again

Comment

Even a few citizens of jonas Valantownship might not have been aware.

I didn't realize PPS was 5th

Comment

So do you think our offense in late game situations is sustainable? This hero ball shit is what's gonna make us lose in the playoffs once again
                    Our offense PERIOD isn't the issue. If our piss poor defense can't get their shit together, we don't get very far in the playoffs. I mean come on. One of the most fundamental aspects of basketball is boxing out and if our guys actually did it tonight and rebounded we wouldn't of given Cleveland so many second (and third ... an forth) chances and would of won. It was embarrassing.

Comment

Our offense PERIOD isn't the issue. If our piss poor defense can't get their shit together, we don't get very far in the playoffs. I mean come on. One of the most fundamental aspects of basketball is boxing out and if our guys actually did it tonight and rebounded we wouldn't of given Cleveland so many second (and third ... an forth) chances and would of won. It was embarrassing.
                      Our offense is an issue against good teams

We scored 11 points in the 4th!

Comment

that is the thing though. we don't hate any of them. we just don't make excuses for any of them and blame others.

Comment

Our offense is an issue against good teams

We scored 11 points in the 4th!
                          Refs were skeptical again and Cleveland did step up defensively in my opinion. You're going to have games like that. It just happened to be against what I still think is the best team in East. I'm not overly bothered by tonight's loss. Cleveland just showed the difference between a good team and a great team. We're still not there.

But you're right, night's like tonight in the 4th can't happen. Lowry's trying to do too much. All of his recent success is going to his head a little. He needs to remember he has 4 others on the floor with him and lead by example and play smarter.

Comment

• http://www.basketball-reference.com/...aseydw99c.html

show me where casey hasn't had improvement year on year?

show me where the players he teaches the game to haven't had improvements year on year?

show me the facts?

everything pointed to jv and ross and everyone has casey's hand in it. but that credit isn't his. even our records credit isn't his. it is all the players and they would all be the best if we had a different coach. the facts right?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              http://www.basketball-reference.com/...aseydw99c.html

show me where casey hasn't had improvement year on year?

show me where the players he teaches the game to haven't had improvements year on year?

show me the facts?

everything pointed to jv and ross and everyone has casey's hand in it. but that credit isn't his. even our records credit isn't his. it is all the players and they would all be the best if we had a different coach. the facts right?
                              Casey is garbage PERIOD!

Comment

Casey is garbage PERIOD!
                                so nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X