• Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I thought they were talkin bout Rudy Gobert
    Yeah, I think they were.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I think they were.
      Lauvergne was the starter at center, played more minutes than Gobert, had more points and rebounds, too.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
        They do have a center who happened to shut down BOTH Gasol brothers in the quarter finals... he is a little known young guy, but has proven he's got the talent...
        stretch wrote: View Post
        Lauvergne was the starter at center, played more minutes than Gobert, had more points and rebounds, too.
        The Spain game was brought up, so I assumed that Gobert was the player alluded to since he got a lot of attention for his performance in that game (and in that game he played more minutes and had better stats than Lauvergne). I could be wrong.

Comment

• Just logged in to say that I can't wait for this season to see JV put up those 15 and 10 numbers all season long.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Just logged in to say that I can't wait for this season to see JV put up those 15 and 10 numbers all season long.
            I can't wait to refer to him as the BALTIC BEAST all season long.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I like the move at 0:22.

He is starting to get it.

Comment

• There's a huge difference between Fiba play and the NBA. Who did JV really match up against in this tourney? Not one Center he played against made it to the league. Except the USA team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  There's a huge difference between Fiba play and the NBA. Who did JV really match up against in this tourney? Not one Center he played against made it to the league. Except the USA team

Ayon, Asik, Cousins, Davis, Gobert.

Comment

• Jawai, to a lesser extent as well.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

There's a huge difference between Fiba play and the NBA. Who did JV really match up against in this tourney? Not one Center he played against made it to the league. Except the USA team
                      You love to hate on JV eh? Whats up with that?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        You love to hate on JV eh? Whats up with that?
                        He loves to hate on JV and thinks DeMar and Casey are God's
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Frankly, JV should have averaged 50pts/20rebs per game against this weak competition. The fact that he didn't shows how much of a failure he is, not just as a basketball player, but as a human being.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

We are in big trouble then, DeMar looked totally average vs. this terrible weak competition.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Frankly, JV should have averaged 50pts/20rebs per game against this weak competition. The fact that he didn't shows how much of a failure he is, not just as a basketball player, but as a human being.
                              LOL I totally thought this was Christian still ... I see what you did there!

Comment

Actually he had his best game against Gobert who is from Utah Jazz. In that game JV had 25pts. If you want to see that Gobert is quite good than you should see France vs. Spain. Gobert probably one of few reasons why France advanced to the Semis. He was able to stop Pau Gasol on the O side.

Comment

Working...
                                X