No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is JV doing guarding big men in the post? Because that was another issue of his.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      How is JV doing guarding big men in the post? Because that was another issue of his.
      Apparently he stopped anybody who tried to take him in a post.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Apparently he stopped anybody who tried to take him in a post.
        Yeah, looked really good there too. Not the greatest competition to judge, but again, when Jawai tried to back him down and just out-bulk him, Jonas didn't budge an inch.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I want to get excited. And then I remind myself that JV was the summer league MVP last year. And I wonder if the competition is any fiercer. Still hoping all of this is true, and taking it with a big grain of salt right now.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
            I want to get excited. And then I remind myself that JV was the summer league MVP last year. And I wonder if the competition is any fiercer. Still hoping all of this is true, and taking it with a big grain of salt right now.
            Not so much his numbers you need to get excited about, but more so his improvement that will translate this season (post moves and post defense)

Comment

• the bball IQ stuff will translate into this season. I don't think we need to be concerned about that.

Does anyone know if he spent time with Hakeem yet this summer?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                the bball IQ stuff will translate into this season. I don't think we need to be concerned about that.

Does anyone know if he spent time with Hakeem yet this summer?
                Yep, he did already.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• JV against Australia

Comment

• Absolutely bossed that guy at the end...

Comment

• He didn't look that good in those highlights to me. There wasn't that many post up plays, it was mostly pick and roll. Am I missing something?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

He didn't look that good in those highlights to me. There wasn't that many post up plays, it was mostly pick and roll. Am I missing something?
                        Post up plays are rare in Europe + Lithuania really loves to move the ball. They also love to run horns. We do too.

Comment

He didn't look that good in those highlights to me. There wasn't that many post up plays, it was mostly pick and roll. Am I missing something?
                          I think you are missing something. Maybe try rewatching?

It'll be interesting to see how teams defend his running right baby hook, looks like a spot you could draw some offensive fouls on Jv.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• acesup wrote: View Post
                            JV against Australia
                            LOL is that Nathan Jawai? what ever happened to that guy?! Unknown draftee with lots of potential who was nicknamed after an NBA all star "Aussie Shaq" for resembling him! that sounds familiar.......

Comment

Those are also highlights - there were several other post ups where he passed out and got the play moving because the defense had shifted to him. How many post ups did you expect? He didn't score 40 or anything.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Lithuanian coach is better than Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X