Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I would honestly give that name to Kleiza.
    Touché...but he'll likely be gone soon. And I would just call him "Killer", as in Linas "the Killer" Kleiza...dude'll fuck you up...

Comment

• I thought Kleiza was the Lithuanian Launcher.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        I thought Kleiza was the Lithuanian Launcher.
        He was Kleizerbeam
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          He was Kleizerbeam
          Haha wow. Surprised I've never heard of that one.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            He was Kleizerbeam
            Ya loved that nickname just never worked out here in Toronto happy trails Klieza.

btw anyone go to 17reasons yet??? jeez so much hype for next season.......

Comment

• Very up-to-date and very good JV mixtape:

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                I'm going with the Lethalanian
                i cant even pronounce that

Comment

• I've noticed a lot of times when he posts up, he likes to faceup and pump fake, and it really gets defenders off their feet so he can blow by. Pretty effective.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    I've noticed a lot of times when he posts up, he likes to faceup and pump fake, and it really gets defenders off their feet so he can blow by. Pretty effective.
                    Wonderfully effective....the speed that he moves the ball from his pump fake to his hip (to start dribbling) and back again (if he elects to shoot) is very solid, especially when you consider how high his shot is released.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                      i cant even pronounce that
                      Hahahaha...that's basically why I started this discussion.

Except I had it spelled Lethaluanian...that's even harder to say
                      Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Apr 3, 2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                        Very up-to-date and very good JV mixtape:
                        Nice one, enjoyed this one, because of the "editing". Yours is more complete though
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• He's going to be a beast. He's gonna end up with a better PPG average than DeMar on his rookie season. I bet he's gonna be a 15 and 9 guy by next season. He's our future.

Comment

• And he is so freaking consistent. Its unbelievable..
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Gotta love a big man that can make his free throws. 16 of 18. Call me the Clippers commentator because "oh me oh my".
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• There was a two possession stretch in the third where JV drew 4 (4!) fouls on people trying to guard him. The raps were in the bonus with over 6 minutes left. That doesn't show up in an already impressive scoresheet but it was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X