Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Jonas Valančiūnas 10pts (11 rebs) vs CSKA 18 mins, cannot get more stats
    Post 239 has the box score from the game. The playing time is different from what you have though.

Comment

• Yes, those wasn't there when I wrote, no? Or am I so blind? And eff, +10 ten minutes, that's a huge difference, sorry.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        Yes, those wasn't there when I wrote, no? Or am I so blind? And eff, +10 ten minutes, that's a huge difference, sorry.
        No worries.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Interesting comment on summer league next summer.
          Jonas Valanciunas with another big game. 21 pts, 9 rebs(4 off), 2 stl, 2 to, 4 fls, 10-13 FG, 1-2 FT, 27 EFF in 26 mins
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Big V vs Aisciai Kaunas 1/14/12

Jonas Valanciunas with another big game. 21 pts, 9 rebs(4 off), 2 stl, 2 to, 4 fls, 10-13 FG, 1-2 FT, 27 EFF in 26 mins
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• is anyone else incredible excited to see what JV might be able to do with a consistent 35 MPG gig here in the NBA? Anybody else see the potential for a Star in him?
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                is anyone else incredible excited to see what JV might be able to do with a consistent 35 MPG gig here in the NBA? Anybody else see the potential for a Star in him?
                I am incredibly excited to see what he can do with a point guard who can pass and actually looks to pass. Rice is not a good pairing with JV's skills - despite the 8 assists today!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Here is the box score from the game.

http://www.lkl.lt/rungtynes/20120114...ietuvos-rytas/

Video coming soon!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Here is the box score from the game.

http://www.lkl.lt/rungtynes/20120114...ietuvos-rytas/

Video coming soon!

Check JV and 2:26. Nice catch, strong finish..... nice.

Comment

• Interesting to see that Jonas played the most minutes out of anyone on his team, and took the most shots.
                      At least we know he'll get the needed minutes and touches if he's performing.

Comment

• Lol, I love how they're playing in a high school gym.

Comment

• Can't wait for him to come over. I hope he gets the hype rubio did(i doubt it)

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
                            Apparently Valanciunas was ill, flu or something like that, last weeks, and he wasn't practising today.

Coach interview
                            (At 00:20 he just mention JV isn't practising today, then talking other stuff, but starting 5:45 mark talking JV stuff till the end.

P.S. Gherardini was already in Arena, watching their last game and was seen talking with Jonas today.
                            Did anyone listen to this interview? Not sure if I understood it right but it doesn't sound like he was speaking that well of JV's work ethic (from the 5:45 point on). Anyone else?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Lol, I love how they're playing in a high school gym.
                              I was just about to post that
                              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Jonas Valaciunas with another good outing 8 pts, 13 rebs(5 off), 4/8 FG, 4 TO, 1BLK, 5 FLS +9 22:35 min
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X