Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    When he is playing for his national team, he can't try out new moves (like anything he might get working with Hakeem) but in the summer league he can try things on for size, so not totally unrealistic.
    "Screw it, a less talented version of Bismack Biyombo is guarding me? Lemme try out my face-up game some more and actually LEARN HOW TO UTILIZE MY PUMP FAKE INSTEAD SO THAT I CAN EITHER SHOOT AFTER, MOVE BECAUSE THE DEFENDER IS OUT POSITION, OR REALLY DO ANYTHING INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE LOOKING AS STUPID AS BRYAN COLANGELO WITH A ROLE PLAYER'S CONTRACT LIKE I THINK THAT THE GAME TURNS INTO THE MOVE CLOCKSTOPPERS WHEN I PUMP FAKE".

So yes, let him try summer league
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
      "Screw it, a less talented version of Bismack Biyombo is guarding me? Lemme try out my face-up game some more and actually LEARN HOW TO UTILIZE MY PUMP FAKE INSTEAD SO THAT I CAN EITHER SHOOT AFTER, MOVE BECAUSE THE DEFENDER IS OUT POSITION, OR REALLY DO ANYTHING INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE LOOKING AS STUPID AS BRYAN COLANGELO WITH A ROLE PLAYER'S CONTRACT LIKE I THINK THAT THE GAME TURNS INTO THE MOVE CLOCKSTOPPERS WHEN I PUMP FAKE".

So yes, let him try summer league
      You seem under a lot of stress. Erectile dysfunctions?

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
        Ohhhhh...shots fired? Hahaha
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Ohhhhh...shots fired? Hahaha
          Hahaha not if he can't get it up :P
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Hahaha not if he can't get it up :P
            Ahhahahha good one! that's dirty as he'll man hahahahaha
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• My two thoughts on JV:

I think JV needs to work on his passing and awareness this summer, along with his post-up moves. I don't often see him pass out of the block, and a lot of that can be attributed to him not being double teamed enough or the lack of perimeter movement on the raptors minus Lowry. But his bread and butter right now seem to be his bulky post-moves and positional rebounding.

To become elite, he's gotta train those passing and awareness skills.

In terms of fitness, and this may sound surprising........I think JV should take up Yoga or some sort of fitness regime to increase his flexibility. He's got a low centre of gravity but somewhat plodding movements; I think he needs to get quicker and more flexible in addition to getting stronger.

Based on his current schedule and if he adds what I proposed to his summer plan, he might only be sleeping 6 hours a night with half a day of leisure a week, but that's what it takes if you wanna be a star.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                  Lol I haven't popped one since the Hedo Turkologu signing... I'm putting together a lawsuit against Colangelo.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, this pretty much confirms what I already knew about the referees in that series. Serious agenda there.

Comment

• Shit, Jonas looks fat in this pic... I hope this is just bad angle or this pic is photoshoped.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Shit, Jonas looks fat in this pic... I hope this is just bad angle or this pic is photoshoped.
                        Surely it's a bad angle, he looks fatter than Eddy Curry.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Shit, Jonas looks fat in this pic... I hope this is just bad angle or this pic is photoshoped.
                          I'm scared.

Oh please don't let it be another year 2 of fatty mcFatFat until March when he finally gets his legs.

Please no.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I'm scared.

Oh please don't let it be another year 2 of fatty mcFatFat until March when he finally gets his legs.

Please no.
                            You can change your username to mcFATTY!
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Yikes...

Comment

• I doubt it's shopped, look at his calves. I guess the plan is to add 15 pounds every offseason until he's the white Shaq.

Comment

Working...
                                X