Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Think it was just to give Kalnietis a rest in this case.
    He could have rested after the Olympics.

Comment

• Wow, Big Val is playing like a beast right now. Love the action on the glass, and his hard rolls to the net are opening up tons of options.

Comment

• wow.....epically bad turnover

Comment

wow.....epically bad turnover
          +1 That stings. Could have cut it to three or two
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• They should keep Val in and keep using the pick and roll.. he rolls hard and has super long arms to catch anything. Would be more effective than jacking up 3's like they're doing now

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
              +1 That stings. Could have cut it to three or two
              Made me want to watch this Maggette gem again (great for a laugh, could watch it all day):
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVp081yz4o

Comment

wow.....epically bad turnover
                Seen way too many totally dumb turnovers by Lithuania this tournament.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. Did you watch that Maggette one though? It's by far the worst turnover I've ever seen

Comment

• Lithuania is out of the Olympics in basketball. It was and interesting experience for Jonas, where I hope he learned a lot. Now its time to rest for a bit then get ready for training camp with his new squad. He should start off by hitting the weight room and working on his body. He will have his work cut out for him this year. Good Luck Jonas and best wishes.
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Agreed. Did you watch that Maggette one though? It's by far the worst turnover I've ever seen
                      You or someone else posted it in another Lithuania game; it's just the bobcats, most of their guys were unsure what colour their shirt was whole season.

Comment

Made me want to watch this Maggette gem again (great for a laugh, could watch it all day):
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVp081yz4o
                        LOL that play always gets me.

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        +1 man if i was president of Lithuania i would rescind JASIKEVICIUS's citizenship immediately. I think the next best option is not having him on the team come next Olympics. I think he is the main culprit lol

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          You or someone else posted it in another Lithuania game; it's just the bobcats, most of their guys were unsure what colour their shirt was whole season.
                          I love that Maggette even starting moving like it was a give and go before realizing he passed it to the other team

Comment

• Is it just me, or does Kleiza not give a fuck about anything. Including losing at the olympics. Just sayin...

Comment

I love that Maggette even starting moving like it was a give and go before realizing he passed it to the other team
                              To be fair, the other guy really looked like he was posting up...

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                                Is it just me, or does Kleiza not give a fuck about anything. Including losing at the olympics. Just sayin...
                                Guy plays hard all the time ...

Comment

Working...
                                X