Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I don't give 2 shits about bargnani anymore. If he can't be a team player he can F off, i just wanna see JV back
    I am sooo excited to have val back and if bargs comes back and plays to his given role, I ll be happy. I think val and amir playing along side each other can be interesting cause they both run and roll so well. Plus rudy?! All the contracts aside, this could be a very fun team to watch.

Comment

• Nice to see JV back. This kid has lots of potential and for the first time in a while our starting lineup of Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Johnson, and JVal looks good enough to make the playoffs in a full season.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
        Nice to see JV back. This kid has lots of potential and for the first time in a while our starting lineup of Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Johnson, and JVal looks good enough to make the playoffs in a full season.
        I hope the number of touches are not going down after Calderon and Ed gone? There's barely a room for that (), but still...

Comment

• I think jv and amir can make a formidable rebounding/defensive pairing. I like a team thats offense comes from it's guards also. this summer I would have jv working with sabonis everyday to get 1 or 2 "go to" low post moves and then he is laughing. a big man who shoots 80 from the stripe who has a couple hard to basket moves is. money in the bank in this league.
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
              yes

Comment

• i like that video.

Comment

• Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

RT @LithuaniaBasket: Jonas Valančiūnas was chosen as the FIBA Europe Young Men's Player of the Year for 2012. ... http://m.tmi.me/JmXDl
                  Same award he won for 2011 as well.

Comment

• When is Casey going to wake up and start giving Jonas more minutes like he got in the first half of the season before his injury? He's been back for about a week now, I think it's about time Dwayne starts increasing his minutes back to where he was before.

Comment

• Dunk wrote: View Post
                      When is Casey going to wake up and start giving Jonas more minutes like he got in the first half of the season before his injury? He's been back for about a week now, I think it's about time Dwayne starts increasing his minutes back to where he was before.
                      +1

People seem to have forgotten there was a stretch of games when he was the best Raptor big.

This kid is talented and lives/breathes/eats basketball.

#LetValPlay

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        +1

People seem to have forgotten there was a stretch of games when he was the best Raptor big.

This kid is talented and lives/breathes/eats basketball.

#LetValPlay
                        Glad someone agrees, thank you. #LetValPlay

Comment

• #LetValPlay
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                                that's all I want to see for the next two months

Comment

Working...
                                X