Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    Sabonis, at 20 years old, seems to be one of the coach's favorites, getting similar minutes to JV and is very involved in the switches and rotations on defense.
    His quicker laterally than JV. It helps him play better PnR defence.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wow, Another bad game from JV !!
      The kid is not really ready yet !!

Comment

Sabonis, at 20 years old, seems to be one of the coach's favorites, getting similar minutes to JV and is very involved in the switches and rotations on defense.
        I always wondered why JV does not get the touches ... I guess there is a technical reason after all.

Comment

• JV was doubled in the post. Nigeria was very focused on stopping Jonas.

Comment

JV was doubled in the post. Nigeria was very focused on stopping Jonas.
            Andrew Bogut is getting doubled every game too.. And guess what? He's dominating everyone.

Comment

• I'm not worried about jvs play on Lithuania. He's shown enough to me playing nba ball that I think he can make "the leap", this year and next
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I'm not worried about jvs play on Lithuania. He's shown enough to me playing nba ball that I think he can make "the leap", this year and next
                rocwell wrote: View Post
                Andrew Bogut is getting doubled every game too.. And guess what? He's dominating everyone.
                Luis Scola also remains a dominant force in FIBA.

I don't think it's worth reading too much into it. For whatever reason it just doesn't really seem to translate that well. We have enough NBA data to have some confidence in valanciunas, do we not?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Luis Scola also remains a dominant force in FIBA.

I don't think it's worth reading too much into it. For whatever reason it just doesn't really seem to translate that well. We have enough NBA data to have some confidence in valanciunas, do we not?
                  We definitely do.

JV has shown us that he can be the 3rd or the 4th option on the offence in a championship team.
                  He has shown that he is a solid starter in this league and we can depend on him in that role for years to come.

Now, can he become a dominating force in this league ?? I don't think so since we have not seen anything like that from him in NBA or in International levels.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    We definitely do.

JV has shown us that he can be the 3rd or the 4th option on the offence in a championship team.
                    He has shown that he is a solid starter in this league and we can depend on him in that role for years to come.

Now, can he become a dominating force in this league ?? I don't think so since we have not seen anything like that from him in NBA or in International levels.
                    The international game is rarely dominated though. Teams play a much more balanced approach and stats will almost never jump off the page compared to NBA box scores.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We definitely do.

Did you miss the dominating display he put on to win our first round matchup basically all by himself?
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Did you miss the dominating display he put on to win our first round matchup basically all by himself?
                        " All by Himself" ... Yes, I think we watched two different games ...

Comment

Who else played well against the Pacers?
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Well, I watched all 7, but I'd nonetheless be interested in hearing who you thought contributed anything close to what JV did in that first round.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Well, I watched all 7, but I'd nonetheless be interested in hearing who you thought contributed anything close to what JV did in that first round.
                              Even the first Miami games before he went down. Pretty confident saying if JV doesn't keep dominating going into that series we probably lose both home games to start the series and probably don't bounce back.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• McRealistic is there a player on this team that you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X