Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about anyone else but I just let out a sigh of relief:

Holly MacKenzie ‏@stackmack

Asked JV how hand was feeling. He gave a fist bump in response. Me: "What a non-call that was." JV wryly: "What? There was no foul."

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I don't know about anyone else but I just let out a sigh of relief:
      thanks that is what I wanted to hear. Great attitude with his answer, shows he is unbothered by it or the foul.

Comment

• JV is a boss. I cant wait for him to blossom and to turn me into one of those crazed super-fans who would go nuts for anything JV related.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Great news. And what a great guy, doesn't even think he was fouled. Wonder if he's seen the replay.

Comment

• Dunk wrote: View Post
            Great news. And what a great guy, doesn't even think he was fouled. Wonder if he's seen the replay.
            I think his english is getting good enough to incorporate sarcasm.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              His attitude is really something special. There are many things that make a good player. Attitude is one, and this can be divided into motor, work ethic, and character. He has really special levels of all 3 for a pro athlete. And his talent, both in terms physical ability, and skill level, is at a really high level. It's a bright future when he puts it all together.
              Bright future indeed. And I for one think the kid is very underrated offensively. I remember that game earlier this season against the spurs when he was holding his own ground against Tim Duncan. He just doesn't get any calls which is understandable given he is still a rookie.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                I think his english is getting good enough to incorporate sarcasm.
                haha true that though theres interview at raptors site, where he basically says the same thing. No sarcasm detected
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                  Bright future indeed. And I for one think the kid is very underrated offensively. I remember that game earlier this season against the spurs when he was holding his own ground against Tim Duncan. He just doesn't get any calls which is understandable given he is still a rookie.
                  I agree, especially because his scoring doesn't depend at all on athleticism. He could be a very effective player for a long long time. His moves are not that far from being polished...more a matter of reps than remodeling any of them.

Comment

• I was actually pleasantly surprised with his long ranged shots yesterday. He developed that quickly, like, really. Would wish to see more moves with his back though.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      I was actually pleasantly surprised with his long ranged shots yesterday. He developed that quickly, like, really. Would wish to see more moves with his back though.
                      Well it was just one game, but his form is really sound. It's why he's a good FT shooter too. The back to the basket will take time because strength is important there.

Comment

• i think he will haverage 15 and 9 next year and the league will be all like i never saw this coming he wasnt even in the rising stars game.
                        but his back to the basket game will be good in time hes got a great touch around the rim

Comment

• I'm thinking more around 12 and 8 for next season. In a few years he'll average around 16 and 10. That's my guess

Comment

• If he can just develop a 15 ft jump shot he will be very solid.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              If he can just develop a 15 ft jump shot he will be very solid.
                              Where have you been? He already has that

Comment

• The dude is automatic from 18 ft and in

Comment

Working...
                                X