Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    I think it's a very bad prank. I think it's just a guy that just looks a little like Jonas... why is the face not visible?
    Maybe it's even photoshoped...
    I like your optimism, but I think it's wishful thinking.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
        indeed. I'm just so so feeling anxious and sick right now. My God, training camp starts in a week and he needs this camp so badly and we all need to see him so badly... I hope it's just some minor shit and they though "we'll put him in that boot to make sure his foot is good before we start training".

Comment

• While the team said a full update likely wouldn't be coming until Monday, Valanciunas does not appear to be seriously injured, though he was photographed in a walking boot outside the ACC this weekend.

Valanciunas, like most basketball players, has had minor ankle issues in the past and walking boots are known to speed up recovery from minor sprains and strains.

He was not using crutches and was putting weight on the foot, both positive signs.
          Don't worry guys

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
            indeed. I'm just so so feeling anxious and sick right now. My God, training camp starts in a week and he needs this camp so badly and we all need to see him so badly... I hope it's just some minor shit and they though "we'll put him in that boot to make sure his foot is good before we start training".

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
              I sure hope so... it's not like we've been waiting over a year for him.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

• Sorry for the double post, something happened, my editor remained with the text and was re-posted as I refreshed and I can't delete it for whatever reason. Don't know what's going on. A glitch or something...

Comment

• Raptors rookie Jonas Valanciunas, the fifth pick in the 2010 draft who spent last season playing professionally in Lithuania, hurt his left ankle while working out on Saturday. The Raptors have not released any details yet, but Valanciunas was photographed by Twitter user @msharbaf walking in the boot on Saturday evening.

The Raptors are expected to release more details on Monday morning, and are hopeful the injury is not serious. Valanciunas played for the Lithuanian national team this summer at the Olympic qualifying tournament and the London Olympics, and has been in Toronto as the Raptors have gathered together in anticipation for training camp, which is scheduled to open in Halifax on Oct. 2.
                  http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/...e-working-out/

Hopefully its a minor issue.. we'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

• arghh...does he have to bring up ed davis? bad karma

Comment

• The article says that Jonas was picked in the 2010 draft :/
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Acording to JV's facebook page: " Hey everybody, according to Jonas, its a minor injury, nothing
                        too serious. Now take a deep breath, relax, and have a good
                        night."

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jonas-...s/439493305373

Comment

• I feel better about that now. Still has a week to rest it up. Not like he needs a whole lot of work to shake the rust off. He's been doing nothing but ballin all summer.

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                              The article says that Jonas was picked in the 2010 draft :/
                              There were countless mistakes in this article.

1. Lowry is NOT in a contract year.
                              2. Fields' poison-pill deal was to prevent the Knicks from signing Nash, not Lin.
                              3. 76ers considered a playoff "lock"? Say what???

Comment

• After reading the sky-is-falling comments, I have been converted into thinking that yes, [some] Raptor fans have definitely placed way too much weight on Jonas' shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X