So that's it! We stand pat when it comes down to this year's trade deadline, no imminent moves with T-Ross, let alone small moves of our expiring contract of Hayes and Fields. So what's it gonna be! Can we trust our GM Masai Ujiri this upcoming offseason. However, before any offseason talks, let's talk about some of the trades that went down at the deadline.
1) Miami: They got better by getting Dragic and his a huge upgrade over Chalmers and Napier at the PG spot. They also acquired John Salmons who could potentially score 20+ pts against us either in the season or in post. A+
2) Detroit: They acquired Reggie Jackson who might challenge Brandon Jenning (who's out for the remainder of the season) for the starting PG spot for the Pistons for years to come and his definitely what the Pistons need, a young offensive type of players who could distribute the rock to Drummond all night long. A
3) Milwaukee: They acquired MCW who always did well against us despite the failed attempt of him playing for the Sixers. I can only see MCW getting better as time progress and under the right team like the Bucks (Jason Kidd), he will become the anchor of the team for years to come. Tyler Ennis will probably find more playing time as the team's backup PG while Miles Plumlee could potentially become a decent backup C behind John Henson. A
4) Boston: They acquired Isaiah Thomas despite the fact that Marcus Smart is their future PG. B+
5) Brooklyn: They got rid of Kevin Garnett and have him reunite with his old team of the Minnesota Timberwolves, a classy move for the veteran. B
6) Philly: One word, Javale McGee, guess this means, one of their bigs will get traded or packaged for a superstar in the offseason. D
7) Rest of the Teams: Meh
So now the Raptors, what are we gonna do in the offseason! Are we gonna stand pat once again or use our money and grab us a star or wait out until 2016 when we can grab Kevin Durant!