No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first time I saw this post, I just thought, "oh yeah, I've seen that". But I didn't listen to it. If you haven't listened to it either, do your self a favour..turn the volume up and enjoy.

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted here yet. Jonas' ever-aggressive D.

Comment

• Comment

• oh well 20k he received will probably compensate that
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

WHY ARE THERE NO PICTURES OF JV RIDING A VESPA AVAILABLE?

(Artist's rendition)

Comment

• Comment

• "Let's Go Raptors, Let's Go!"

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                "Let's Go Raptors, Let's Go!"

Comment

• The guy doesn't know how to take a break

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    The guy doesn't know how to take a break
                    He's waiting to hear the whistle

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      JV with the silver. This is his first medal in adult international competition.

TP with the gold

I'm a huge fan of JV and think he will eventually be a great player... but it's interesting to think that Spurs offered Parker for him.

Parker dragged France to the gold medal, he is a multi-time allstar, Finals MVP and looks like he is in a position to continue to dominate the PG position well into his 30s.

If we had taken that deal -- the make up of our team would be much different but we would have a legitimate franchise player (rather than a franchise prospect)

Comment

• Harden for JV was THE deal left on the table.

Comment

• If it's true, JV got married on the same day he flew to Toronto

Comment

• Marriage is confirmed fact. All Lithuanian news are full of it. I don't think he flew to Toronto, that was probably bait for paparazzies... which was successful, because there is no fotos of it yet, only fact.

Congrats JV !

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
                              Marriage is confirmed fact. All Lithuanian news are full of it. I don't think he flew to Toronto, that was probably bait for paparazzies... which was successful, because there is no fotos of it yet, only fact.

Congrats JV !
                              Is JV the biggest sports star in Lithuania at the moment?
                              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                                Is JV the biggest sports star in Lithuania at the moment?
                                He is close to that, but not yet, especially after current euro championship, where he was not dominating.

But in general (because LT people have same hopes as you, Raptors fans), yes, he is biggest star in basketball anyway and probably second in all sports in Lithuania, just loosing to that girl, who is even younger, than JV is:

Last edited by irgigi; Sun Sep 29, 2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X