Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    You also should relax a bit and not read into an exhibition performance against a bad team that is also the first competitive game Jonas has played 3 months. If ever there's a time it's ok to looked gas, it's when you're playing your first game in a long time. I actually thought his level of 'pop' in terms of having a bounce in his step and good energy throughout the game was not bad considering. Better than a lot of early season games last year.
    Good point. Didn't think about that
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You also should relax a bit and not read into an exhibition performance against a bad team that is also the first competitive game Jonas has played 3 months. If ever there's a time it's ok to looked gas, it's when you're playing your first game in a long time. I actually thought his level of 'pop' in terms of having a bounce in his step and good energy throughout the game was not bad considering. Better than a lot of early season games last year.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        We'll see how he looks in a few weeks, after a bunch of exhibition games and when the actual competition starts.

Comment

We'll see how he looks in a few weeks, after a bunch of exhibition games and when the actual competition starts.
          When does the actual competition start by the way?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            When does the actual competition start by the way?
            30th August

finals 14 sep

Comment

• There's a tweet which says ( Google translated into English ): J.Valančiūnas "trained, to become a faster '

Comment

• Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                  loool

Jonas was cramping??

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    loool

Jonas was cramping??
                    Its called detox. First 48 hrs is the worst.

Comment

• I don't know if it's just me but I don't want Motiejunas to do good

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        I don't know if it's just me but I don't want Motiejunas to do good
                        NO NO you're not alone.

its the Rockets affect.

Comment

• Bring back the tie dyed uniforms as homage to the spirit of Jerry Garcia!

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            NO NO you're not alone.

its the Rockets affect.
                            He just comes across as a douche too

Comment

• Sorry for the quality. I did not manage to catch a better recording in the internet.

Comment

• Full stats (you need to scrool down)

Comment

Working...
                                X