X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Looks like Okafor would be cool with a trade here

Arrogant move by him

He should feel honored to be an NBA player not act like a self entitled bitch
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Looks like Okafor would be cool with a trade here

Jimi what's the context behind this?

Comment

• Some of you are going at Okafor way too early, I mean it's a 1.5 second gif. We don't know why he dropped the jersey... Maybe the dude's just a slob and doesn't fold his clothes before putting them away lol

Comment

• Okafor : YES
          Noel: YES
          Embiid: If Healthy, then YES

Saric - No

JV has a lot to prove this season. Last season he did not develop in an impressive rate ( be it him , the coach or the system).

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            Okafor : YES
            Noel: YES
            Embiid: If Healthy, then YES

Saric - No

JV has a lot to prove this season. Last season he did not develop in an impressive rate ( be it him , the coach or the system).
            Embids progress has been spectacular

Comment

• Cut him some slack boys. This jersey hasn't earned Okafor's respect yet!!!

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Jimi what's the context behind this?
                I believe the context is that he's been drafted by a terrible team that now has three young starting calibre centres on it's roster, and he's not too thrilled about it

Seriously though - all I know is that this was from their introductory presser. Don't know context other than that.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I believe the context is that he's been drafted by a terrible team that now has three young starting calibre centres on it's roster, and he's not too thrilled about it

Seriously though - all I know is that this was from their introductory presser. Don't know context other than that.
                  Three? Didn't the sixer also draft 2-3 more bigs later in the draft?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Three? Didn't the sixer also draft 2-3 more bigs later in the draft?
                    Well yeah, I mean I was just talking about Noel/Embiid/Oak
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Sixers have no clue what they're doing imho.

Just drafting and drafting and tanking and tanking hoping to strike gold on the next KD.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                        Sixers have no clue what they're doing imho.

Just drafting and drafting and tanking and tanking hoping to strike gold on the next KD.
                        You answered your own post

That is exactly what they are doing

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          You answered your own post

That is exactly what they are doing
                          And what are they going to do when they draft the next KD? Sign marquee free agents who would love to go play in Tank Job Philly?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            And what are they going to do when they draft the next KD? Sign marquee free agents who would love to go play in Tank Job Philly?
                            Successful or not, they clearly have a plan and are going for it.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If we can steal Noel away from the sixers, I'd take him in a second. Athletic, defence-oriented 6'11 player. Can run small ball. Aggressive. Injury prone but worth the risk IMO. Pair him with Val would be good or can replace him as the C. If we pair him with Val we would need a real 3&D 3 though.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                                If we can steal Noel away from the sixers, I'd take him in a second. Athletic, defence-oriented 6'11 player. Can run small ball. Aggressive. Injury prone but worth the risk IMO. Pair him with Val would be good or can replace him as the C. If we pair him with Val we would need a real 3&D 3 though.
                                thats why MU got Bebe. let the Brazilian try at PF/C. eventually Philly will need to balance that roster and some good talet will shake out

Comment

Working...
                                X