0 0%
  • F

2 1.64%
Page 52 of 221 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4406

Thread: Everything Valanciunas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Katman wrote: View Post
    The thing he will need to watch is the hang time on the rim. I've seen a few video clips that would get him a tech.
    I've noticed that too. I think he'll get one on his first big home dunk and that might be it...also, if we can see it, hopefully DC has and will address it in camp if he feels it needs to be addressed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    I don't find this show boating, showing up the opposition type of display to be entertaining. That's just me. Christ, it's Iceland!
    The Iceland player was chasing him pretty hard. If Lithuanian PG goes up for a layup, possibility of being blocked. JV is trailing, throw it up high off the glass and let the 7-foot/7'5" wingspan clean up the mess.

I could see it being looked at as showboating though - for sure.

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that was sick! heres another intersting clip

LOL its nice to see Jose getting back at Deron for all the times DWill made Jose look stupid. for example..

Ouch! Im not going to kid myself, DWill will always OWN Jose

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The Iceland player was chasing him pretty hard. If Lithuanian PG goes up for a layup, possibility of being blocked. JV is trailing, throw it up high off the glass and let the 7-foot/7'5" wingspan clean up the mess.

I could see it being looked at as showboating though - for sure.
    Thanks for seeing both sides of it. I was just voicing my viewpoint, obviously unpopular with at least one member. I did not intend to piss in anyone's Corn Flakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Last spring, the Toronto Raptors left mouths across their home-town agape when they selected a little-known Lithuanian, Jonas Valanciunas, with their fifth pick in the NBA draft.

Fans cried foul as the club imported yet another European that they had little-to-no familiarity with, and even now, more than a year later, most fans are still only peripherally aware of Valanciunas as an actual basketball player.

That means that for many fans, this weekend will represent the first opportunity many have had to watch Valanciunas in action as he suits up with the Lithuanian senior mens national team for his first tour of duty at the Olympic games.

No longer will fans have to satisfy their curiosity with YouTube clips or fawning praise from Raptors executives, they'll get to watch Valanciunas for themselves and, finally, begin to form their own