X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Branch goes to checkout JV & LK in Houston

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hey! It looks like robo-kleiza can bend all the way to the ground. That's got to be a good sign.

Comment

• I've said this numerous times but I think that McKechnie signing was huge.

For those who don't know McKechnie is the guy with the matching hair and shoes.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I've said this numerous times but I think that McKechnie signing was huge.

For those who don't know McKechnie is the guy with the matching hair and shoes.
          It's only "huge" if it brings Nash to Toronto. Until then, it's "noteworthy"

Comment

• Could someone make this thread sticky? It's one of the most popular ones here anyway, and it's only going to get more popular as the new season is coming nearer and nearer.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6yExIZHt60
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
                Not much coaching going on in summer league. And they've been 'developing' him overseas for a year via the Raps close relationship with Rytas, going as far as employing the same type of offense as Casey/Toronto. He's far better off developing his skills with a HofFamer like Sabonis and competing against world talent than he is running with rookies in Vegas.

Comment

• "I'm playing summer league in Vegas instead of the Olympics" will be a tough sell in Lithuania for Jonas. Remember that basketball is the number one sport there and the Olympics is the top tournament. I would rather see JV going up against Pau Gasol and Tyson Chandler in London than Miles Plumlee and Tyler Zeller in Vegas.

Comment

• Well, it's probably someone with a 'source', so they must be correct. And everyone in the media knew who the Raptors were going to pick, so they got some real good sources ...

Anyways, if it's true, they certainly won't exect Valanciunas to withdraw from the team, but they'll hope Lithuania doesn't qualify.

Comment

• Anybody else realized how Hibbert is now widely regarded as one of the best centers in the league while averaging only 12 and 8? He is getting a MAX DEAL for 12 and 8!! Even Asik is getting paid a fortune for just having a big body and active hands.

I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling reeeeal good right now about Jonas Valanciunas. Some are actually expecting him to average around 12 and 8 in his rookie season.
                      However the numbers play out next year, I think it's safe to say that it's incredibly realistic to say JV will become one of the best centers in the league come 3 years. Disagree?
                      Last edited by Sig; Tue Jul 3, 2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Valanciunas will be a top 3 C in the league

Comment

• Valanciunas might be a top 3 C in the league.
                          Valanciunas should be a top 5 C in the league.
                          Valanciunas will be a top 10 C in the league.

Comment

• Give him a few seasons, patience and love.

Comment

• Centers are so overpaid, Deandre Jordan is geting 10mil a season and all he does is block shots and dunk twice a game, Mcgee will probably get a lot and his bball iq is negative, and hibbert is certainly not worth of a max deal, man he couldnt even outplay a miami heat frontline 5inches shorter than him. I really hope JVs next contract is reasonably priced.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                                Centers are so overpaid... I really hope JVs next contract is reasonably priced.
                                JV's next contract will be for the max allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X