Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    +1

Healthy Kleiza, Fields, Ross, Lowry, Big V, Davis with a proper training camp and maybe some determination because of competition, JC off the bench, healthy Bargs, a more confident Gray, Anderson trying to prove he belongs, Amir being Amir...I am FREAKING PUMPED FOR THE SEASON.
    Been waitin' for October 31st, 2012 ever since the summer of '10

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
      Been waitin' for October 31st, 2012 ever since the summer of '10
      lol

Comment

• 6:15 EDT

Who's staying up/waking up for this one?!

woooooooooo
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• I just wanna place something in the back of your minds, and this is about Jonas Valanciunas and his nagging foul trouble...

Amir Johnson.

Remember he was a guy who always got in foul trouble, and him sitting out early cost good production, and we saw this season with his IMPROVED ability to stay on the floor, he showed how much of a spark-plug/energy player he could be.

I wonder if Amir's improvements happened over time, or individual work, or possibly a above-decent defensive system compared to Jay Triano's *Hands out wide*.

What I'm trying to say, is Amir obviously improved his ability to stay on the floor under Dwane Casey. I have the same faith that the improvement will come along to Jonas. Because as of now, that is the biggest flaw of his game, the inability to stay on the floor.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Almost tip-off!!!!! Anyone awake super early in north america to watch this thing? :P

Comment

• And LIT playing a bad, sloppy game again....sigh

Comment

• Sooooo sloppy, and needlessly too....Why does Saras make a no look pass to a wide open guy when the D isn't even close?? just ended up throwing it away

Comment

• valanciunas ain't looking too good. gave up offensive rebound and got dunked on

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Sooooo sloppy, and needlessly too....Why does Saras make a no look pass to a wide open guy when the D isn't even close?? just ended up throwing it away
                    Saras haven't played yet

Comment

• Wow, and Tunisia is just getting the friendliest whistle

Comment

• Amazing development! JV has played more than 5 minutes in the first quarter!

Comment

• Place your bets guys! Will we see JV anymore in the first half?!

Comment

• jesus christ valanciunas - wtf happened to him? he can play better than that

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                              Place your bets guys! Will we see JV anymore in the first half?!
                              well he haven't done anything good.

Comment

• Holy crap!!! Lithuania getting creamed by Tunisia. Tunisia paying ok but they're very obviously not in the same class as the good teams...Calling it now: this coach is getting his ass fired after these Olympics. 18-7 after one. JV is playing ok. That big Tunisian guy seems to be a decent big so it's a good matchup. Mejri's 9 pts deceptive: he's taking the bulk of the shots. He also hit a 3, which I don't think is too normal for him because his other jumpers have been big-time bricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X