Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
    well he haven't done anything good.
    He may still have been the best player on the floor for LIT in the 1st quarter. That's how badly they're playing.

Comment

• wtf Tech?!
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Saras haven't played yet
        I only caught them showing his face after the pass, didn't actually catch the guy's number who made it....Maybe he was just checking in

Comment

• They're playing much better now...much less sloppy

Comment

• Jonas subbed back in for the first time ever!

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
              wtf Tech?!
              talking too much with the refs. i think it's a good tech foul. enough is enough. every single call was good and LTU players always bitch about it. time too stop and start playing instead of looking at the refs

Comment

• JV is playing minutes in the 2nd quarter!

Comment

• Getting the clutch ORB!

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    JV is playing minutes in the 2nd quarter!
                    and traveling . nah the ball slipped his hands

Comment

• Jonas did a pretty good job on the glass in that half. The Tunisian C, Mejri I think, is a pretty good player. He's playing well but not all that is against Jonas. He hit a 3 matched against Jonas...I don't know if that's something he normally does bcause he's bricked some other shots. Jonas looks a bit more lost on offense than on D. I think he ends up with the ball stopped too many times, and he's not comfortable with that. He's got 6 boards though, and is usually pretty active around the rim.

Comment

• This is pretty depressing

Comment

and traveling . nah the ball slipped his hands
                          he needs more chances like that though, where he can catch while moving to the rim.

Comment

• JV has played 11:42 so far, I'm guessing he won't play 2nd half to make up for how much time he played, judging from previous matches?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Jonas did a pretty good job on the glass in that half. The Tunisian C, Mejri I think, is a pretty good player. He's playing well but not all that is against Jonas. He hit a 3 matched against Jonas...I don't know if that's something he normally does bcause he's bricked some other shots. Jonas looks a bit more lost on offense than on D. I think he ends up with the ball stopped too many times, and he's not comfortable with that. He's got 6 boards though, and is usually pretty active around the rim.
                              the last offensive rebound was very nice. gave us the 3 point shot opportunity

Comment

the last offensive rebound was very nice. gave us the 3 point shot opportunity
                                See, Kemzura? It pays off to play Jonas in the second half!

Comment

Working...
                                X