Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
    such an ugly game
    Yeah, but after Russia's run to start the half, it really seems to have helped Lithuania.

Comment

• Jonas is playing outstanding defense helping Lithuania cut the lead to 4 going into the fourth q.
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Other than that first dunk by Mozgov for the And1, JV has been fairly good on D. I still maintain the 2nd dunk wasn't so much his fault.
        dunno why you focus on those dunks right now. even if one of that was his fault - he was put into a game at such a important moment and he is doing fairly good job. we should not expect him to be better than mozgov at this particular moment. but JV is doing great job

Comment

• man i am really impressed with the energy that Jonas plays with on defense. They are clearly better with Jonas, Lithuania's coach needs to take notes...
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Much better D on plays with Mozgov so far...

Comment

• Sarunas won't come back in.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                man i am really impressed with the energy that Jonas plays with on defense. They are clearly better with Jonas, Lithuania's coach needs to take notes...
                They are better with him when he doesn't make mistakes...and I think he was making too many early in the tourney for his coach to cut him more slack

Comment

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
                  dunno why you focus on those dunks right now. even if one of that was his fault - he was put into a game at such a important moment and he is doing fairly good job. we should not expect him to be better than mozgov at this particular moment. but JV is doing great job
                  I'm not focused on them because they're dunks. I'm focused on the 1st because it's the only real mistake he made on D. I think just noticing that he's not making mistakes is what I'm focusing on

Comment

• Hot potato!!!

Comment

• Ruh roh

Comment

• Damn!!! JV hurts himself a bit...out he goes...though he was sure to be subbed out soon enough

Comment

Hot potato!!!
                          That was nice; looked like he didn't expect the ball at all, still caught it and got it up someway before the shotclock ended.

Comment

• Seriously with that pass?

Comment

Damn!!! JV hurts himself a bit...out he goes...though he was sure to be subbed out soon enough
                              This was the one game I thought he wouldn't be subbed out at all.

Comment

• Jonas is a WARRIOR. he rolled his ankle. Got right back up gets the rebound. Sets amazing screens and scores a with a nice touch. His heart is on another level he never gives up. I hope he is okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X