No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the injury is nothign big - old small injury no worries, but for this game he might be done - it's a shame

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      That was nice; looked like he didn't expect the ball at all, still caught it and got it up someway before the shotclock ended.
      Yeah, very nice to see in young bigs. Didn't put himself into a bad situation too, like bringing it down...I cringe every time I see Amir or Ed do that.

Comment

• He is one of the main reasons why they are back in this game
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• And a 7-0 run for Russia after Valanciunas left the game.

Comment

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
            the injury is nothign big - old small injury no worries, but for this game he might be done - it's a shame
            yeah, he was having his best game by far. Again, I say that because aside from his energy, for once he was playing pretty sharp, not making mistakes.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Yeah, very nice to see in young bigs. Didn't put himself into a bad situation too, like bringing it down...I cringe every time I see Amir or Ed do that.
              Amir doesn't just bring it down, he buries it five feet under.

Comment

• now this could be out of reach for Lithuania. Man Kleiza is having a bad game. I cant stand JASIKEVICIUS, I'd rather start KALNIETIS.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                  now this could be out of reach for Lithuania. Man Kleiza is having a bad game. I cant stand JASIKEVICIUS, I'd rather start KALNIETIS.
                  Shouldn't have brought Sarunas back in, he's not playing well.

Comment

• They really did well with that big lineup. Russia's too big for them to not have a C on the floor I think

Comment

• Jonas!!!

Comment

• im not sure why Coach is putting Jonas back in the game. He is risking re injuring his ankle

Comment

• clutch effort on the board

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            im not sure why Coach is putting Jonas back in the game. He is risking re injuring his ankle
                            I'm sure he wouldn't do it if Jonas didn't say he was good to go

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Shouldn't have brought Sarunas back in, he's not playing well.
                              Think it was just to give Kalnietis a rest in this case.

Comment

• In this game their D is immensely better with JV on the floor because he's playing well

Comment

Working...
                                X