Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Game #48 ~ Raptors @ Wizards ~ Jan. 31 ~ 7:00 ~ Sportsnet 360

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    2,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Game #48 ~ Raptors @ Wizards ~ Jan. 31 ~ 7:00 ~ Sportsnet 360

    The Toronto Raptors





    VS.

    The Washington Wizards




    LETS GET WICTORY #

    "That was nasty, right? I cocked that joint back and banged on him."

    ~ James Johnson

  2. Like 007 liked this post
  3. #2
    Raptors Republic Superstar 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    WOOOOO!!!l!!

    Let's get this streak to 6!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Only 70 days left until playoffs. Time flies so fast! and then again torture during off season... No world cup, nothing.. Rocwells depressed

    "Wall is suffering from a migraine headache but is expected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Raptors. "

  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    12,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Only 70 days left until playoffs. Time flies so fast! and then again torture during off season... No world cup, nothing.. Rocwells depressed

    "Wall is suffering from a migraine headache but is expected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Raptors. "
    Fuck John Wall!

  6. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Only 70 days left until playoffs. Time flies so fast! and then again torture during off season... No world cup, nothing.. Rocwells depressed

    "Wall is suffering from a migraine headache but is expected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Raptors. "
    He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

  7. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
    Do not speak of those dark times.

  8. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,616
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



  9. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wizards are a team that the Raptors pressure D makes sense. If Wall passes to avoid pressure the Wizard arent a dangerous team. Nobody can create except Wall.

  10. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter kopite91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    T-Dot
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The swelling around the ankles can get bigger if they fly to Washington via team plane. I hope JV plays though...
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

  11. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
    Don't put this shit on me!

  12. #11
    Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill or Edmonton
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This game is really Washington's to take. If we win, it's all on Washington really. They will be the ones to be laughed at!

  13. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill or Edmonton
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
    No Bargnani stench I smell & no retarded 20 million dollar contract in your books, so it's not a Colangelo season

  14. #13
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tonious35 wrote: View Post
    This game is really Washington's to take. If we win, it's all on Washington really. They will be the ones to be laughed at!
    Shut down Wall and wizard have nothing. Again Casey hasn't been able to slow a PG yet.

  15. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Fuck John Wall!
    He cried on national television when a young cancer patient died. More accurate to say fuck you.

  16. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is that the polish hammer when he was younger?

  17. #16
    Raptors Republic Starter Bonus Jonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is no one else gonna comment on JAMARIO MOON FLIGHT 33 HEADED TO THE MOON

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. octothorp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •