Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamario Moons attept at Rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATcfbKwZi9w

ex raptor Jamario Moon's rap debut........maybe the raps should sign him to be a back up or maybe take over for James Johnson; he would be very cheap and i miss his athleticism.

Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
    maybe the raps should sign him to be a back up or maybe take over for James Johnson; he would be very cheap and i miss his athleticism.
    nah let him rot on clippers bench
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

was there a sale at walmart on crappy undershirts or something?

Comment

Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATcfbKwZi9w

ex raptor Jamario Moon's rap debut........maybe the raps should sign him to be a back up or maybe take over for James Johnson; he would be very cheap and i miss his athleticism.
        Do you also miss the ill advised 3 points?

What about the botched defensive assignments?

How about the inability to drive and finish in the lane despite the ability to fly out of the gym?

Who would you rather?

A 31 year old Moon who averaged 4.3 points and 2.8 rebounds shooting 40% FG with half a block and half a steal in 17.7 mins?

or

A 24 year old JJ who averaged 7.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists shooting 46% FG with a block and a steal in 21.6 minutes?

Give me JJ any day of the week.

Comment

JJ all the way

Comment

Wow that song/vid is just BAAAD!

#FAIL

Comment

My IQ just dropped at least 10 points after seriously trying to listen to these lyrics.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                My IQ just dropped at least 10 points after seriously trying to listen to these lyrics.
                I've had to start eating with a spork.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I've had to start eating with a spork.
                  is it sad that i actually get a little giddy when popeyes chicken gives me a spork to eat with?

classless, it is... but its a spoon AND a fork... and for the clever, if you turn it sideways and use the edge, it's a knife too!

Comment

Working...
                  X