Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight back and join !

Hi guys,

We, as fans, are getting screwed. That's no news. But what I find quite interesting is that no one seems to fight back, which is usually what you do when you get screwed.

This is a love triangle : owners, players, fans. Owners and players negotiate, set deadlines to eachother, threaten, communicate. In a word, they fight. But what do we, as fans, do ? Nothing. Well, my opinion is that if you don't try, you can't complain.

I realize this initiative has hardly any chance to help in any way, but for my own fan conscience, I want to try. Let's gather a maximum of hoops fans, and let owners and players know that we can threaten too. We can ask for a solution to be found before October 31st or they lose us.

We won't buy any ticket to any game for a year when there is a season.

We won't buy any NBA branded item.

We won't visit NBA.com

We won't ......................... [insert your idea]

Again, i know this can look childish and idealistic, but let's at least try to fight back.

Join there and share : Voice of the fans : boycott the NBA

Will cancel NBATV and NBATV Canada ... already did this anyway.
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Member #5 present and accounted for...

I think if they dont ratify a deal before then, we should start a militia, ive always wanted to be part of a militia....

Comment

..sorry, from the title, I thought this thread would be about occupying Wall St.

Comment

I'm down.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
          X