Thread: Martin Armstrong

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Armstrong

If you've never heard of him, read about him.

Check his blog.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong_economics_blog/

His blog focuses on finance, politics, and current events.

There is a documentary recently released on him called, "The Forecaster." I can't wait to see it. Not sure how I'll get the chance but in time I'm sure I will.

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with him - his ideas will make you think and, if you are open minded, question.

I have a feeling his ideas are going to be much more widely accepted in another 4-5 years.

Winter is coming.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    If you've never heard of him, read about him.

Check his blog.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong_economics_blog/

His blog focuses on finance, politics, and current events.

There is a documentary recently released on him called, "The Forecaster." I can't wait to see it. Not sure how I'll get the chance but in time I'm sure I will.

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with him - his ideas will make you think and, if you are open minded, question.

I have a feeling his ideas are going to be much more widely accepted in another 4-5 years.

Winter is coming.
    Intriguing fellow.

I certainly agree with some of his macro assertions...eg. money flows to the US markets as a fundamental why the Dow keeps rising while GDP growth is still relatively tame.

He has however a curious case of being jailed by the Feds in the early 2000's....looks like he got too close to the sun. Do you have any links/details on this? Also curiously I couldnt find any MSM pieces on him recently. Is he in the "news" at all these days?

What do you think of his prediction ...the DOW hitting 30,000 plus this year. There is turmoil around of course but.....

Thread Information