Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Are there an legit Android games you guys recommend. I'm talking games that aren't really a cammoflaged banner ad program.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Are there an legit Android games you guys recommend. I'm talking games that aren't really a cammoflaged banner ad program.

Pretty sure you can get like Super Nintendo and PS1/2 Simulators for Android... that's about as legit as you can get. I may be speculating though; I'm not an Android guy.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I dont want to jailbreak my phone. I noticed a snes emulator in the app store. I'll have to do some research on how good it is and Whether I would need to root.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

not really one for gaming on my phone... but the games I do have, that exist solely for sitting on the toilet... are Angry Birds Star Wars 1 & 2, Marvel Puzzle Quest (basically a match 3 game, with comic book characters), and Heroes of Dragon Age

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Vita for mobile gaming around the house. I just want a few good ones on my phone for airports, trains, etc.

I was fooling around with marvel puzzle quest last night. I heard Civilization Revolution was on Android but I can't find it anywhere. That's the one I really want. I've been a major Civilization fan since I can remember and have played them all extensively with the exception of civilization V and revolution.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Vita for mobile gaming around the house. I just want a few good ones on my phone for airports, trains, etc.

I was fooling around with marvel puzzle quest last night. I heard Civilization Revolution was on Android but I can't find it anywhere. That's the one I really want. I've been a major Civilization fan since I can remember and have played them all extensively with the exception of civilization V and revolution.

me and you both.. love the Civ series.. right from the first one.. I don't think it was ever ported over to Android though

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone up here want to have match of Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots? Strategy lovers?
    #FREE

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else get the Free $500,000 in GTA Online from Rockstar?
    Makes life ALOT easier in Los Santos, that's for sure.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Anyone else get the Free $500,000 in GTA Online from Rockstar?
    Makes life ALOT easier in Los Santos, that's for sure.
    Dude. I got 3 mill from a random online player like weeks before the 500,000 was given out. I'm pretty sure it was a person who hacked the game because there is no way to give money to other players seeing how Rockstar hasn't released that feature yet. Never got to properly thank him tho. I was doing one of those simeon car delivery missions and right as i pulled infront of LS Customs to repaint the stolen high priority vehicle, a dialog shows up in the top right corner telling me that so and so has given me $3,000,000. I bought a house right away and stashed some sweet rides in my garage.

Post Thanks / Like

picked up a ps4 this morning went to toys r us a little early expecting there to be a massive line but there was no one there so i stood there for half an hour and booyaaaa

of course now i'm here at work thinking about my ps4 at home
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    picked up a ps4 this morning went to toys r us a little early expecting there to be a massive line but there was no one there so i stood there for half an hour and booyaaaa

How did you not call in sick?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow ... totally forgot about that.. Congratulations!!

And ya, I'm with Axel, how are you not "in bed with a 102-degree fever that came on so suddenly over night"...???

Post Thanks / Like

mostly cause i told work i'd be late cause i was looking for a ps4
    @jerboat

14. Like Joey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

mostly cause i told work i'd be late cause i was looking for a ps4
    Hahaha Honesty IS the best policy! Well you've got all weekend at least.
    What games did you get with it? Do any come with the system?

Post Thanks / Like

grabbed nba2k and i gotta go cancel my gamestop preorder which was $50 so i think i'm going to grab fifa.
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

grabbed nba2k and i gotta go cancel my gamestop preorder which was $50 so i think i'm going to grab fifa.
    let us know how it is!

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    let us know how it is!
    No don't, I'm trying to hold off buying a new console for at least a year. The temptation will be too much....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    let us know how it is!
    i'm pretty excited, ive heard they're both pretty much the same as the ps3 version but incredible graphically

i was actually gonna grab madden but i just read a few reviews and they all said it was actually inferior. just a lousy port i guess.
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god 2K looks incredible

Post Thanks / Like

The next two weeks are what equates to the Super Bowl in the video game industry.
    Both Sony and Microsoft have brand new video game consoles launching this fall, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. People are lining up for the new PS4, which launches November 15. Microsoft has a bunch of sharks guarding the first Xbox One to be sold on November 22. Glitzy commercials are running during Sunday football games. Fanboys are arguing over which console is better.
    Don't buy either of them.
    For those who have been following the video game industry for the last few generations of console launches, this will sound like a familiar story. But I'll tell it anyway.
    Every time a new video game console comes out, it launches with a handful of games designed to take advantage of the device's whiz-bang features like improved graphics. With very few exceptions (see: "Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess" for the original Nintendo Wii in 2006 and "Super Mario 64" for the Nintendo 64 in 1996), those launch titles have been pretty bad. And so far it sounds like history is repeating itself with the newest generation of consoles.
    The first round of reviews for the PlayStation 4 are out. The consensus? It's a great console, but the games aren't that great. And since the PS4 can't play your older PS3 or PS2 games, you're going to be stuck with a console that can only run games you probably don't want to play anyway.
    The Xbox One reviews aren't out yet, but I guarantee the story will be the same once they do. Great hardware. Interesting new features. Bad games. Wait a few years for developers to make some blockbuster titles before you buy.
    Plus, some of the new games launching on the PS4 and Xbox One, including guaranteed mega-hits like "Call of Duty: Ghosts," will be available on the current generation of consoles like the Xbox 360 and PS3, giving you even less of reason to spend $400 or $500 on one of the new consoles.
    Before all the PlayStation and Xbox fans pounce on me, I'm not saying the new consoles are bad devices. If you're serious about gaming and want to be on the cutting edge, stop reading now and go stand in line for your new console.
    But for most people, buying either the PS4 or Xbox One this year would be like buying a car without any gas. What good is a video game console if it doesn't have any games you want to play? In the meantime, developers will make new titles for the PS3 and Xbox 360 since each of those consoles will continue to have tens of millions of players who haven't upgraded yet. You won't be missing out.
    And finally, there's pricing. With video game console sales declining year over year, I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft, Sony, or both decided to drop the price of their new systems next year. Critics have already blasted Microsoft for pricing the Xbox One $100 more than the PS4, and unless Microsoft sells a more-than-significant amount of new Xboxes over the next several months, don't be shocked if the price comes down a bit by Christmas 2014.
    SOURCE:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/dont-...ox-one-2013-11

This does a really good job at summing up my opinion on the next generation. With exception of the PS Vita I've not jumped on day one. My PS3 is loaded with must play games I've not tackled yet...

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information