Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm not big on basketball games anyway. I don't get to play as often as I used to and so I usually tend to lean towards playing games like COD online for twenty minutes to an hour. I do however have a soft spot for medieval adventure games like Elder's Scrolls and I guess now Dark Souls. These games are tough to get into unless you're playing at least an hour session though.
    you played the cursed crusade yet?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    you played the cursed crusade yet?
    No, not yet. Is it good though?

I'm thinking BF3 and CODMW3 will be it for me for a long time. The more things get hectic in the evenings for me, the more I'm pulled towards online shooters.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Btw anyone with a ps3 my psn is RagingRaps. Sorry for the multiple posts
    that's ok.
    Last edited by LBF; Fri Oct 28th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

really, it's fine.

Post Thanks / Like

not a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

we all do it.

Post Thanks / Like

ofcourse, don't make a habit of it.

Post Thanks / Like

or it will be considered

Post Thanks / Like

purposely

Post Thanks / Like

driving up your post count.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

MW3 comes out at Midnight tonight!!! This game is gonna be epic methinks. So forgive me if y'all dont see me for a while haha.
    For the gamers out there who are down for some XBOX 360 marathons PM to add my gamer tag. ***Apollo this means you!***

Post Thanks / Like

Ha, ha, I'll be getting it. I pre-ordered but I haven't yet decided if I'll show up at midnight. I like my sleep, don't think I'd play it tonight and I can always get it tomorrow after work. I will most definately send you my XBL gamer tag later on. I'm sure it's going to be great. I'm not digging BF3 all that much... Even though I've only logged about five hours or so. MW3 all the way!

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

lol @ apollo. i didnt buy bf3 although i heard its good. im just a MW guy all the way too. going to the midnight launch tonight can't wait!sorry no xbox im on psn. who ever wants to add me im Majorpain_007.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'll sleep a couple hours and head down at midnight. I haven't gone to a midnight launch since Halo 3.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried picking up MW3 during my lunch hour thinking the lineups won't be insane...it went waaay past the store front doors. Must have been like 200+ people in line. What! At noon?!

I'm gonna have to go after work when the lines will be even worse!!! Sigh...it's gonna be ugly.

Post Thanks / Like

Default COD zombie horde

So I went to bed at 10PM, got up at 11:50PM and went down to EBgames. I had no idea what I was walking into. The lineup must have been 100 people easy. So I park the truck and walk up to the door, which is still locked, and these guys are smoking while they wait. They say they've been there since 8PM and the end of the lineup is way, way, way down the block (hint, hint). So I just stand there and start to ponder what I'm going to do. Am I going to be a douche and try and sneak in at the front or am I going to bail on the scene and come back tomorrow? Well, before I could answer that question out walks one of the employees. So by this point some other people had shown up and were also smoking, behind me now. They seemed like they were planning on cutting the line. The EB employee shouts out "form two lines, one for 'stickers' and one without stickers". I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but it didn't matter because there were people rushing all over the place and then they started pushing forward. I felt like I was in the middle of a zombie horde. I literally got pushed into the store and pretty much to the head of the line. No turning back now so I finally find out what the hell this sticker business is. Apparently if you showed up earlier in the day you got this sticker on your receipt which allowed you to enter the express line or whatever they were calling it. I didn't have a sticker so I went over to the non-sticker line inside the store. It was only just really forming because people were having trouble getting in the front door. Lots of pushing and nonsense going on around the front door with a couple employees trying to calm the horde. The linup outside was still back down the street. Crazy. Long story short, I showed up at just before midnight and had the game by 12:20AM. That was long before people who were waiting for hours. Right place, right time.

As I was walking back to my truck it seemed like the sticker line was gigantic and the non-sticker line was small. It's like they unintentionally wasted the time of the fanatics by allowing guys like me to waltz in without waiting hardly any time. I'd imagine this sticker lineup earlier in the day was very long and then they had to come back later and wait additional hours so that they could wait another hour to get a game they pre-paid. Yikes...

Working from home today. I got an hour of MW3 in this morning before I started working. I don't know what I'm doing in multiplayer. Guys were already level 20 and the game only came out today.

Post Thanks / Like

^^^Apollo you lucky bastard haha!

I have a feeling I will have no such luck after work. Level 20 already?! Hmph that's nothing. I plan on prestigeing tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    No, not yet. Is it good though?

I'm thinking BF3 and CODMW3 will be it for me for a long time. The more things get hectic in the evenings for me, the more I'm pulled towards online shooters.
    it's fun for sure, I played the demo and the first boss is a bitch.

LUcky, you have a partner though and you just make him fight the boss while you kill all the secondary guys and then just shoot arrows at his back until he dies.

ya, I know... I'm cheap

Post Thanks / Like

anybody played the new batman game?

please, include spoiler alerts and try to keep them to a minimum.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information