The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    HAH Ok .. so after a lot of messing around and screwing my game up, I managed to install a mod for my Fallout New Vegas, that lets me travel to Fallout 3 and play the entire Fallout3 as my New Vegas Character, with New Vegas Graphics. Which as you can see, I've upped quite a bit.

.. do those pics work for people? I'm sourcing them from my Dropbox.
    whats the graphic mod you are using here?
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Anyone into indie games like myself would love Mari0. Super Mario Brothers with a Portal gun..... and you can make your own levels!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Did you ever play Just Cause 2? I've heard that's pretty insane, in terms of map size and freedom to basically do whatever you want.
        Yup, they are making a third one for next gen. I'll post pics and stuff when i'm not lazy lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I played FC4 and tbh i was disappointed. I mean the story looks somewhat interesting but its basically FC3 with a new skin, Far Cry 2 was one of the best shooters i've ever played tho. That game was freaking amazing, the huge map and the exploration was epic. They need to get back to that
          yeah i agree with this. it was kind of cheap actually. zero interesting characters outside of Pagan who was criminally underused. i hope they put way more work into the next one.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Anyone hear any news on the Vanquish sequel?

This is the kind of gameplay that could catch fire if they focused on putting out a MP element to it. Its a good example of a great game that you can't find on PC too. It wouldn't warrant buying a console but it would certainly fall in the supporting pile.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            I played FC4 and tbh i was disappointed. I mean the story looks somewhat interesting but its basically FC3 with a new skin, Far Cry 2 was one of the best shooters i've ever played tho. That game was freaking amazing, the huge map and the exploration was epic. They need to get back to that
            Good thing I haven't played one since the original then. I should really enjoy 4.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Good thing I haven't played one since the original then. I should really enjoy 4.
              Yeah I didn't play far cry 3 so I thoroughly enjoyed 4. I did hear that they were similar tho.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                whats the graphic mod you are using here?
                I've got quite a few on the go here -
                +HD Texture Pack (Found here)
                +HD Weather and Sky Mod (Found here)
                +Paralax Textures Mod - makes 2d Rocks and Gravel textures look 3d (found here)
                +Several Professional Quality Gun Model Mods (found here, here and here etc.)

But I think what you're really seeing is the ENB (Enhanced Natural Bloom); allows for corrected Colour Saturation and Gamme Levels, Depth of Field, Air Particle, Light Bloom etc.

So really its a combination of several mods which add-up to create an incredibly immersive experience. Now that I've got it to where I like it, its been a blast playing FNV again. Not mention I'm basically playing FO3 as well now, which is crazy and weird. Been a while on that one.

Comment

• Even with videos I watch with "ultra" graphics mods for New Vegas it doesn't look like a graphical powerhouse to say the least. The textures just don't look "cloudy". I don't think I'll be revisiting anytime soon unless I get board of my backlog. Been picking up deals on Steam and other vendors which sell steam codes for the past month. I bought Portal 2, Civ5, LA Noire, GTA San Andreas and GTA4 all for insanely cheap prices. Plus I got FC4 and Rome Total War II for free. Don't know where to start when I fire up my new PC late next week. Probably not with Civ5 or RT2 because I know I may never get to the others in this case.

Comment

Even with videos I watch with "ultra" graphics mods for New Vegas it doesn't look like a graphical powerhouse to say the least.
                    Ya? I'd say it certainly can be if you spend the time and know what you're doing...

Fallout is definitely a bit behind Skyrim, but catching up fast.
                    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 28, 2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

You need to play the 2nd one. Its easily the best one ever made

Comment

• All I want is a new nba jam.

Comment

• I want a new Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I want a new Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                            Hahahaha

Comment

• I just finished the last of us... Easily a really good game

Comment

• Anyone play Infamous First Light? The DLC for Second Son, it was actually really good. I honestly can't wait till the next Infamous, Delsin is a cool likable character

Comment

Working...
                                X