No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only mod I've ever been interested in.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Thomas looks pissed. Wow.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is what you can do with GTA 4 if you have the rig ...

Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 23, 2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• gta4 had some insane mods
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              gta4 had some insane mods
              Relevant....

Comment

• haha yeah the iron man one was the one i was thinking about specifically. just nuts.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  haha yeah the iron man one was the one i was thinking about specifically. just nuts.
                  Ya, makes me wonder what the modding community will do with GTA 5 once its released for PC.

Comment

• That Iron Man mod is pretty cool. It would be awesome if the modder took it a step further and made a mission pack.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Imagine being able to call the suit and actually like put it on like in the movies. That would be insane

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        This is what you can do with GTA 4 if you have the rig ...

That is ridiculous, better than PS4 and Xbone.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          That is ridiculous, better than PS4 and Xbone.
                          Hence why I refuse to buy either. Couple hundred here and there to keep your rig up to date and you'll always be way ahead of the console curve. I'm also not a huge gamer these days (despite what this thread may say), so it doesn't make sense for me to shell for a console. I have a good computer because I do 3D renderings, and one of the by-products of that is having a good gaming rig as well.

Not to mention though, that basically any game that comes out for Xbone will now come out for "Games for Windows", as Microsoft has basically built them into one license. Trivia for the day: Xbox gets its "X" from the PC derived 'DirectX' software that allows all video cards to essentially speak the same language while 'talking' with games.

Comment

Hence why I refuse to buy either. Couple hundred here and there to keep your rig up to date and you'll always be way ahead of the console curve. I'm also not a huge gamer these days (despite what this thread may say), so it doesn't make sense for me to shell for a console. I have a good computer because I do 3D renderings, and one of the by-products of that is having a good gaming rig as well.

Not to mention though, that basically any game that comes out for Xbone will now come out for "Games for Windows", as Microsoft has basically built them into one license. Trivia for the day: Xbox gets its "X" from the PC derived 'DirectX' software that allows all video cards to essentially speak the same language while 'talking' with games.
                            Sometimes nice to pay money not to crash or figure stuff out. Like my PC but console are great if you have limited time.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Sometimes nice to pay money not to crash or figure stuff out. Like my PC but console are great if you have limited time.
                              Steam is pretty good about making the process as seamless as possible. Literally 3 clicks - Click buy; Click install; Wait until it says "Click to Play". Though fair point on bugs and stuff, I chalk it up as the true cost of being superior within the gaming community. Haha I'll take a Crash here and there if it means I get to play as Iron Man flying around New York City.

Comment

Steam is pretty good about making the process as seamless as possible. Literally 3 clicks - Click buy; Click install; Wait until it says "Click to Play". Though fair point on bugs and stuff, I chalk it up as the true cost of being superior within the gaming community. Haha I'll take a Crash here and there if it means I get to play as Iron Man flying around New York City.
                                On PC is mostly play mod the game or tweak the game. On console I just play. Both are fun but sometimes I don't want to download a texture pack, setup and go WOW. I just wanna kill hookers or try to kill lots of armed soldiers with a knife and a rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X