The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I bought it last night. The game is huge in size: 50gb before updates.

There is VC in the mode, however it is limited to only two things as far as I can tell:

1. Level up your GM faster.
    2. Buy your franchise ($50k VC)

These don't place any functionality essentially behind pay walls. I think GM level gives you a little more ability but you don't start off in a place where you're unable to do anything as far as I can tell and purchasing the team prevents you from the chance of being fired. I can live with that for $15.

I'm gaming on a desktop. I did the laptop thing for ten years(never used it for gaming beyond Civ & Minecraft) and then opted to buy a desktop this year. Reason being is that I don't need a laptop anymore as my Note 3 does everything I need for portability.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I tried to explain the lack of a paywall to you a long time ago but you believed what you wanted and proceeded to tell me why 2k is terrible so this is kinda funny to read

Comment

• No, the pay wall exists in '14.

Comment

No, the pay wall exists in '14.

I know that. I explained that they fixed that in 2k15. You were coming to the rescue of your friend noprops who was hyping nba live by making up false things about 2k15 at the time and clearly the two of you hadn't played it

Comment

• You're all my friends. I was speaking to '14. Regards.

Comment

• The 99/00 raptors wills be featured as an historic team in 2k16
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Just saw that. Looking forward to it

Comment

• What pisses me off is that MGS 5 is coming out September 1st, and I move out for University on the 5th. I basically have to wait till next summer to play any new games that come out from September to May fml :/

Comment

• Very responsible and good luck in university. Being a degree holder I can tell you it's wise to take the first year very seriously.

University was awesome. I miss it. Good times.

Comment

Duck Hunt, now that's old school. I had the version that came on the same cart as Mario 1.
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    it the marios, megaman and the old rpg games are the only ones i can go back to, the ultimas, dragon warriors, star tropics, zelda, link and final fantasies. can't get into a lot of the games because of the graphics. quickly lose intrest
                    I don't have near the time I'd like to check out all the non-Raptors threads I'd like to, but man, this takes me back... I remember how stoked I was when my NES came with the brand new orange version of the gun!

Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy made a life-long RPG fan out of me. The past few years I've been playing through all the old FF games that I missed during my university days, or that weren't initially released in North America. The graphics are painful, but definitely nostalgic.

Comment

Very responsible and good luck in university. Being a degree holder I can tell you it's wise to take the first year very seriously.

University was awesome. I miss it. Good times.

Thanks a lot Apollo! Yea I'm probably not going to be gaming for a while, I gotta stay focused for once in my life lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Thanks a lot Apollo! Yea I'm probably not going to be gaming for a while, I gotta stay focused for once in my life lol
                        What about RR? Where does that fall priority wise :P
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          What about RR? Where does that fall priority wise :P
                          Well I'll have my laptop so I think I'll poke around occasionally. Unless I somehow end up with a girlfriend lmao

Comment

• anyone see the trailer to 2k16? lol literally only a 1/4 second of a raptor in the whole 3 minute trailer. derozan in mid-dunk. tons of sacramento kings in there for some fucked up reason.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              anyone see the trailer to 2k16? lol literally only a 1/4 second of a raptor in the whole 3 minute trailer. derozan in mid-dunk. tons of sacramento kings in there for some fucked up reason.

Is it just me or are the animations in 2K getting worse. It looks so slow and sluggish damn, graphics are lookin good tho.

Comment

• every year i tell myself i'm not going to buy the new madden and every year i buy it the day it comes out
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X