The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Damn, now you got me excited about playing Fallout again. I'll wait for them to go on sale.

Since I ordered my new PC I purchased GTA3, GTA4, LA Noire, and Civ5 at all 75% off or better. Plus I get Rome: TW2 and Far Cry 4 free with my PC. I'm hooked up with some really good gaming for quite sometime.

Question: DS4 or Xbone controller?
    A lot of PC games are now default programmed to use the Xbox 360 controller. Which I use and its great. Not sure if XBone is the same for PC or not.

Comment

• alright so whats an easy way to level up in this game i'm sick of having my ass handed to me by buffalo
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        alright so whats an easy way to level up in this game i'm sick of having my ass handed to me by buffalo
        Find the dragon and attack. The burning annihilation just means its working

Comment

alright so whats an easy way to level up in this game i'm sick of having my ass handed to me by buffalo
          Kill lots of stuff by completing all those go fetch quests.

You could also cheat the system by item duping to purchase materials to quickly make armor better than you can buy right now.

Comment

You could also cheat the system by item duping to purchase materials to quickly make armor better than you can buy right now.
            Pick more Elven root and grab iron. They will make you incredibly powerful. Then attack the dragon.

Comment

• There are better materials readily available than iron.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

There are better materials readily available than iron.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                Don't waste your time. Iron and eleven root is the key to power. Also kill every small woodland creature that crosses your path. The souls of foxes, sheep and ugly bunnies fuel the soul of the Herald. Read every post-it scattered throughout the realm

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Pick more Elven root and grab iron. They will make you incredibly powerful. Then attack the dragon.
                  You must be really bad at this game lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    You must be really bad at this game lol
                    I hated DAI. Ruined my holiday since I couldn't get into it. Playing Borderlands 2 again on a 21:9 monitor near 4K

Comment

• You sure you watched the trailers before buying? I know I purchased exactly what I expected.

Comment

tell me more about cheating the system
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          HANDS down! GET A BATTLEMAGE and control it during a dragon fight. Vivienne, the saucy Nubian princess has the skills needed to fight a dragon. Dorian won't do shit, and Solas can only do so much. DO NOT FIGHT A DRAGON until you acquire the BATTLEMAGE specialty skill that looks like a spectral blade. It cuts through the extra amour like cheese on Pride Demons and dragons. Also there is a frost skill that lets you streak teleport like a super-ghost. YOU NEED IT TO EVADE DRAGON MELEE ATTACKS. Battlemages also have the ability to MASS RESSURECT EVERYONE in battle, that is the big one to top them ALL!

***EXTRA. the crafting shop has a amulet to reset your skill tree if you think you fucked up on something, only 400 Gold, not too expensive so purchase it if you believed you fucked up on a skill tree set for any character and yourself.
                          question, can i reset with the amulet thingy and play as a mage and then become a battlemage?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i went with archer because it was by far my favorite build in skyrim. it's alright when you get it really leveled up but even still i find it kind of boring.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i went with archer because it was by far my favorite build in skyrim. it's alright when you get it really leveled up but even still i find it kind of boring.
                              Definitely not as fun as skyrim, the archery in skyrim was very rewarding

Comment

• How to cheat the sytem and become rich as @#$%

ceez wrote: View Post
                                tell me more about cheating the system
                                This one has to be right up there with the Oblivion duping trick, the Skyrim duping trick and the FF7 W-Item duping trick.

First, this only works for crafting items so pick something like Bear Claws or another crafting item that is worth a lot more than your typical crafting item. Move it to valuables. It must be in valuables and must be a crafting item.

Then go to a vendor. Hit sell all while hitting sell almost at the same time but only an split second after. You'll see that the item cleared your inventory but a pop up still appears to select how many you want to sell. Select to sell them all. Now the vendor has double what you had in inventory and you have double the gold you should have got for it. Buy them all back and repeat:

Now, buy all the books from the vendor in Skyhold near the stables. Go kill a dragon and dupe the shit out of what it drops. You'll be crafting all golden armor and weapons for the max armour rating and damage. Congrats, the challenge is gone and its time to up the difficulty setting.

At this point now you've also racked up a bunch of the more difficult/tedious achievements quite easily.

ceez wrote: View Post
                                question, can i reset with the amulet thingy and play as a mage and then become a battlemage?
                                After you're done duping you can try out different builds to your hearts content without having to deal with the consequence of running out of gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X