No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to download 007: Blood Stone right now.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Tsk, you shouldn't be mentioning those kinds of websites on this forum!

We should be keeping The Pirates at Bay
      Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Tue Oct 9, 2012, 10:48 PM. Reason: *wink wink*
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• dishonored is amazing
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          dishonored is amazing
          Damn, just checked out the gameplay and you weren't kidding. looks sick

Comment

• AC3 looks sick too! ima get that

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
              Tsk, you shouldn't be mentioning those kinds of websites on this forum!

We should be keeping The Pirates at Bay
              Taken care of. Guys, you can't be tossing around illegal sites on here. I let you off the hook this time. No harm done.

One more thing to those who are pirating. Ask yourself this, if they're clever enough to beat the security measures on these apps, don't you think they're smart enough to sneak in spyware, trojans and the lot? Maybe you should worry about entering your banking information on the same device you use compromised software on. Or maybe these strangers are all putting that stuff up out of the goodness of their hearts, what do I know.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Taken care of. Guys, you can't be tossing around illegal sites on here. I let you off the hook this time. No harm done.
                aaight sorry Apollo

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  AC3 looks sick too! ima get that
                  You get a damn tomahawk. That should always attract video game users. The fighting is smooth, the variety of ways to do different things is cool too.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• AC3 looks pretty wild but i think im going to way for far cry 3
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      AC3 looks pretty wild but i think im going to way for far cry 3
                      Yo i love far cry but ima get em both. Ac3 and fc3

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

One more thing to those who are pirating. Ask yourself this, if they're clever enough to beat the security measures on these apps, don't you think they're smart enough to sneak in spyware, trojans and the lot? Maybe you should worry about entering your banking information on the same device you use compromised software on. Or maybe these strangers are all putting that stuff up out of the goodness of their hearts, what do I know.
                        Agree about the pirated stuff, more times than not, your getting more than you bargain for (trojans, malware, etc...) that you will never get rid of

Comment

• Lemme know if any of you pick up 2k13 from the psn store

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Lemme know if any of you pick up 2k13 from the psn store
                            I bought the physical disc for ps3, does that count?
                            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                              I bought the physical disc for ps3, does that count?
                              lol i was going to ask if someone would let me download it off their account since your allowed to share with upto 2 or 3 different consoles. But its all good, i just bought it myself. I want someone to share with tho, so we can lend each other games. Lemme know what games you pickup off the psn store. I got like tons

Comment

• Anyone tried Diablo 3? is it worth buying?
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X