The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Thats the beauty of Playing on the PC .. I been playing with Val, Lowry, Fields and TRoss for a couple months now! haha

But ya, they better at least make 2k13 better than 2k12 .. they've been taking steps backwards the last couple years.
    Nice! I've played with user created rosters including them, but I'm interested to see how the rooks will look stat wise, and what attributes they will have

Comment

• The ratings

Lowry 83
      Calderon, Bargs, and DD all 75
      Ross, Fields 71
      Amir Johnson 69
      ED 67
      JLIII and LK 63
      JV 59
      Gray 58

Gray: Brick Wall
      ED: Hustle Points
      AJ: Hustle points, Eraser
      DD: Highlight film, Finisher
      AB: Microwave, Spot-up shooter
      JC: Dimer, Floor General
      KL: Charge card, Dimer, Scrapper, Pick pocket(?)
      Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Tue Sep 25, 2012, 03:49 PM.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• JV 59 and no cool attributes?

Comment

• HOW THE FUCK IS JV A 59! I'm actually pissed off.

And how is Terrence Ross a better rating than Damian Lillard? (No offense) This is annoying

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
            HOW THE FUCK IS JV A 59! I'm actually pissed off.

And how is Terrence Ross a better rating than Damian Lillard? (No offense) This is annoying
            fuck knows, mate.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Anyways...

Who's getting it for PS3? Already pre-ordered it.
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                Anyways...

Who's getting it for PS3? Already pre-ordered it.
                I'll be getting it. Is it worth pre-ordering? I'm in a small town, and it won't be sold out, so I might not bother.

PSN is Jigro if you want to play the demo until it comes out

Comment

• i'll end up getting it, but not next tuesday. there's a few games coming out in the next couple months i really want and i barely get time to game as is. probably pick it up after the holidays when it inevitably goes on sale and i'm in full basketball mode.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• my first order of business will be bringing forbesy back to where he rightfully belongs
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Doesn't Resident Evil 6 come out next week too? The wife is gonna be pissed at me

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                        I'll be getting it. Is it worth pre-ordering? I'm in a small town, and it won't be sold out, so I might not bother.

PSN is Jigro if you want to play the demo until it comes out
                        With preorder you apparently Unlock the All-Star mode and a bunch of playable characters. However, I'm going to be miffed if they make everyone else pay for that content.

Comment

Doesn't Resident Evil 6 come out next week too? The wife is gonna be pissed at me
                          Don't even get me started on RE6 ... I've been waiting for this game ever since I beat RE4 for the 3rd time... and RE5 turned out to be pretty Bleh.

Comment

• Yeah, RE4 was awesome, especially good on the Wii

Comment

Yeah, RE4 was awesome, especially good on the Wii
                              You thought so eh? Me and a buddy got it, but found the controls too.. bad. Heh
                              I had the original for Gamecube, and am still convinced its the best game ever released. Period.

Comment

• Ive liked all the RE games. 5 wasn't as good as 4 (what is?) but it was still a lot of fun.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X