The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    With preorder you apparently Unlock the All-Star mode and a bunch of playable characters. However, I'm going to be miffed if they make everyone else pay for that content.
    Get ready to miff

Comment

• JV with 59 overall rating? these dudes are high on crack or sumthin. This is why i hate 2k they suck ass at player ratings

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        JV with 59 overall rating? these dudes are high on crack or sumthin. This is why i hate 2k they suck ass at player ratings
        I know man they had Shumpert at like a 79 at one point!? huuuuh?

Comment

• its got to be a mistake or something. otherwise will get corrected sooner than later. JV is considered around the league and by pundits alike as a gem.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bargs should be over the 80 rating, and Fields should be in the 75 category. I could literally rate the games better...

WORD IS! NBA Live 13 was cancelled!
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              my first order of business will be bringing forbesy back to where he rightfully belongs
              lol

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                WORD IS! NBA Live 13 was cancelled!
                Ha, EA aren't as dumb as I thought.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Yeah, they renamed it. Then cancelled it althogether. I guess they thought 'Jay-Z?! How do we compete with that?!'

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, they renamed it. Then cancelled it althogether. I guess they thought 'Jay-Z?! How do we compete with that?!'
                    Yeah, that's definitely what they thought...

#sarcasm

Can't stand that guy.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Ea is becoming a joke. I remember when they used to be good but now they make a game and then scrap it right before its suppose to release. Why even bother making the game in the first place?

Comment

• We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• looks sweet, much better than i originally anticipated. im grabbing my copy next week.
                          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Played the demo ya'll. You get some serious control over your player. It was so easy to kill LeBron with Durant..

The soundtrack was BUMPIN', and it was seriously a fun game. The game play is slower than most, but realistic.

Comment

• well Jay Z is producing it. Even tho i hate him

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                well Jay Z is producing it. Even tho i hate him
                                NoProps! LOL, How you hate Jay doe?

Anyways, the game was hella good for a 5 minute demo. The only downfall is the extras. Apparently all-star and all the other ish is to be bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X