The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    So if anyone recently picked up NBA 2k14 or is still playing, you'll be in for a rude surprise...

If I wasn't already completely done with 2k, this has done it. The game is only 1.5 years old, and they've already rendered it effectively useless. And they can only muster some smug PR response? Screw that man. They will never get another penny from me.
    EA still holds the record for shortest sport game timeline (NHL Slapshot got 2 roster updates, but never received one after the NHL Draft).

But this does suck.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I won't be able to explain it that well, but here's a video that shows most of the basics:

I should've knwon Johnny would do a vid on this.

Guess I have excuse to finally get Steam.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So if anyone recently picked up NBA 2k14 or is still playing, you'll be in for a rude surprise...

If I wasn't already completely done with 2k, this has done it. The game is only 1.5 years old, and they've already rendered it effectively useless. And they can only muster some smug PR response? Screw that man. They will never get another penny from me.
        Come on Joey, you need to shut up and buy more VC. 2K is infallible perfection and you need to recognize that right now or I will paraphrase this post in defense of your next post.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Come on Joey, you need to shut up and buy more VC. 2K is infallible perfection and you need to recognize that right now or I will paraphrase this post in defense of your next post.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
          Lol you're ridiculous.

Comment

I guess they read my post specifically:
            "2K has restored the NBA 2K14 servers and all online services. Beginning today, we are extending the support of all NBA 2K servers from 18 to 27 months following each release, giving our players more time to experience and enjoy the highest rated NBA simulation video game franchise. The opinions of our community continue to have a positive impact on our business decisions as we strive to create the best possible experience for all of our fans."
            Source
            ...I guess I should have mentioned I haven't given them any money in well over 2 years, and this only affected Consoles and not PC ... LOL But STILL!
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Apr 7, 2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Lol you're ridiculous.
              Like a fox.

Comment

• Just re-started GTA V yesterday. Still love that game.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Just re-started GTA V yesterday. Still love that game.
                  I still play online with my buddy every once in a while. Great game. They've constantly added free stuff to the online as well.

Comment

I still play online with my buddy every once in a while. Great game. They've constantly added free stuff to the online as well.
                    I never spent much time online. Perhaps I should give it more of a chance. With a world as large as GTA, never felt the need for online.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I never spent much time online. Perhaps I should give it more of a chance. With a world as large as GTA, never felt the need for online.
                      Honestly, I just play with my buddy in a closed session, and its just so much more fun to fuck around in that massive world when theres two of you.

Comment

Honestly, I just play with my buddy in a closed session, and its just so much more fun to fuck around in that massive world when theres two of you.
                        I can certainly see the logic there.

Comment

• Gentlemen, my wife is taking the dog and the babies and going away for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing I have to do and, when I am not sleeping, plan on sitting on the couch for two days playing video games, drinking beer and eating KFC. I need a good quality PS4 game that I can finish in about 12-15 hours. Recommendations?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Gentlemen, my wife is taking the dog and the babies and going away for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing I have to do and, when I am not sleeping, plan on sitting on the couch for two days playing video games, drinking beer and eating KFC. I need a good quality PS4 game that I can finish in about 12-15 hours. Recommendations?
                            That sounds glorious. I don't (yet) have the PS4, so I don't have much in way of recommendation, except ENJOY IT!!!

I literally took a day off work this week while my wife was at work, and the kid at daycare in order to play GTA V.

Comment

• GTA online is so much fun, especially the heists (that are actually pretty hard) but my connection is so balls i can usually only play for a couple hours before i get annoyed with it and stop.

i really need to finish the game itself. such a good game.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Gentlemen, my wife is taking the dog and the babies and going away for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing I have to do and, when I am not sleeping, plan on sitting on the couch for two days playing video games, drinking beer and eating KFC. I need a good quality PS4 game that I can finish in about 12-15 hours. Recommendations?
                                all the games i would recommend you could probably finish in that time but you wouldn't really get much out of the game, if that makes sense.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X