No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny is all online. So i expect them to continue adding missions, weapons, armor, etc...

Comment

• That won't change my mind. Are they patching in a new story with intriguing characters and locations? How about a soul? Can they patch that? Seriously, the game can be fun but it's not outstanding, it's not doing anything new and it's not worth $75 tax in. Most of the new content will come by way of expansion packs which cost more money.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Selling my ps4 for the time being
        St Lous Dental Assistant School

Comment

• picked up civ beyond earth from steam a couple days ago. the demo is free right now. this could get bad. already thinking about not going to work and i am not sure if the wife and kid are even in the house anymore. i have built a nest and am beginning to just absorb the energy i need from the air around me.

Comment

• Is it like Alpha Centauri?

Comment

• i never played alpha centauri. it seems like an amalgamation of revolutions and civ 5 to me.

the new tech tree took a couple goes through to understand and starting as an advanced civilization was pretty cool.

Comment

• I'm still playing through Civ 5 and love it.

Though I'm also playing a ridiculously modded Fallout New Vegas and its like a whole new game.
                Having a blast. One of my Top 5 games of all time.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i never played alpha centauri. it seems like an amalgamation of revolutions and civ 5 to me.

the new tech tree took a couple goes through to understand and starting as an advanced civilization was pretty cool.
                  You should try Alpha Centauri if you ever get a chance. I mean it's old school now but next to Civ VI and maybe Civ III, Alpha Centauri is my favourite Civ.

To me, it sounds like a modern AC.

Anyone getting one of the hyped November games? I am considering the new COD or Far Cry. I have to say though, in terms of next gen consoles, this fall has been a let down with so many big games being delayed to spring time... It was my Bday recently and EB Games sent me a buy one used, get one 40% off so maybe I instead opt for something like Last of Us remastered along with maybe Wolfenstein.

Comment

• Question for you guys, can you download community shared rosters for NBA 2K14?

Comment

• Nba Live 15 improved incredibly from last year. The face models are spot on, even better than 2K! but the gameplay needs serious work. Need better layup animations, need to improve post play, and defense as well

Comment

• the god damned african union performed a coup in my capital last night. all cities switched to unit production, now they are begging for peace.

can anyone remember anybody ever forgiving a failed coup?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Nba Live 15 improved incredibly from last year. The face models are spot on, even better than 2K! but the gameplay needs serious work. Need better layup animations, need to improve post play, and defense as well
                          So basically the game is terrible like everyone predicted. And the graphics are absolutely horrible, I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

• holding out for gta5 and far cry 4 for ps4. every year i tell myself i'm not going to bother with the latest cod and every year i end up getting it the day it comes out. but not this year!
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Nba Live 15 improved incredibly from last year. The face models are spot on, even better than 2K! but the gameplay needs serious work. Need better layup animations, need to improve post play, and defense as well
                              That looks ridiculously bad. Need better everything.

Face models are decent.

Comment

• So I brought back Madden 15 and traded it in for AC Black Flag & Last of Us. I played last of us for a couple hours last night. It was a lot of fun but different than I anticipated. I was expecting something more like resident evil. I am happy I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X