No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there an legit Android games you guys recommend. I'm talking games that aren't really a cammoflaged banner ad program.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Are there an legit Android games you guys recommend. I'm talking games that aren't really a cammoflaged banner ad program.

Pretty sure you can get like Super Nintendo and PS1/2 Simulators for Android... that's about as legit as you can get. I may be speculating though; I'm not an Android guy.

Comment

• I dont want to jailbreak my phone. I noticed a snes emulator in the app store. I'll have to do some research on how good it is and Whether I would need to root.

Comment

Are there an legit Android games you guys recommend. I'm talking games that aren't really a cammoflaged banner ad program.

not really one for gaming on my phone... but the games I do have, that exist solely for sitting on the toilet... are Angry Birds Star Wars 1 & 2, Marvel Puzzle Quest (basically a match 3 game, with comic book characters), and Heroes of Dragon Age

Comment

• I have a Vita for mobile gaming around the house. I just want a few good ones on my phone for airports, trains, etc.

I was fooling around with marvel puzzle quest last night. I heard Civilization Revolution was on Android but I can't find it anywhere. That's the one I really want. I've been a major Civilization fan since I can remember and have played them all extensively with the exception of civilization V and revolution.

Comment

I have a Vita for mobile gaming around the house. I just want a few good ones on my phone for airports, trains, etc.

I was fooling around with marvel puzzle quest last night. I heard Civilization Revolution was on Android but I can't find it anywhere. That's the one I really want. I've been a major Civilization fan since I can remember and have played them all extensively with the exception of civilization V and revolution.

me and you both.. love the Civ series.. right from the first one.. I don't think it was ever ported over to Android though

Comment

• Anyone up here want to have match of Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots? Strategy lovers?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Anyone else get the Free $500,000 in GTA Online from Rockstar?
                  Makes life ALOT easier in Los Santos, that's for sure.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Anyone else get the Free $500,000 in GTA Online from Rockstar?
                    Makes life ALOT easier in Los Santos, that's for sure.
                    Dude. I got 3 mill from a random online player like weeks before the 500,000 was given out. I'm pretty sure it was a person who hacked the game because there is no way to give money to other players seeing how Rockstar hasn't released that feature yet. Never got to properly thank him tho. I was doing one of those simeon car delivery missions and right as i pulled infront of LS Customs to repaint the stolen high priority vehicle, a dialog shows up in the top right corner telling me that so and so has given me $3,000,000. I bought a house right away and stashed some sweet rides in my garage.

Comment

• picked up a ps4 this morning went to toys r us a little early expecting there to be a massive line but there was no one there so i stood there for half an hour and booyaaaa

of course now i'm here at work thinking about my ps4 at home
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        picked up a ps4 this morning went to toys r us a little early expecting there to be a massive line but there was no one there so i stood there for half an hour and booyaaaa

How did you not call in sick?
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

picked up a ps4 this morning went to toys r us a little early expecting there to be a massive line but there was no one there so i stood there for half an hour and booyaaaa

Oh wow ... totally forgot about that.. Congratulations!!

And ya, I'm with Axel, how are you not "in bed with a 102-degree fever that came on so suddenly over night"...???

Comment

• mostly cause i told work i'd be late cause i was looking for a ps4
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

mostly cause i told work i'd be late cause i was looking for a ps4
                              Hahaha Honesty IS the best policy! Well you've got all weekend at least.
                              What games did you get with it? Do any come with the system?

Comment

• grabbed nba2k and i gotta go cancel my gamestop preorder which was $50 so i think i'm going to grab fifa.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X