The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    I'm on the 360. I've been doing quite a bit of exploring.. seem to be on the right track so far
    Ugh nevermind then lol. Its a gazillion times better on PC

Comment

• Portability

Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty awesome that we'll be able to play nearly all PS4 games on the Vita?

Being a family man now I don't get many opportunities with the TV. The Vita and my laptop are my only outlet for gaming. I play a little Minecraft or Civ IV on the laptop occasionally but the Vita has been my go to option.

I briefly considered a Wii U earlier in the year but I just sensed that Sony was going make a good effort to integrate the Vita in with the PS4; it made so much sense to do so. Good call on my part by not buying the Wii U.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty awesome that we'll be able to play nearly all PS4 games on the Vita?

Being a family man now I don't get many opportunities with the TV. The Vita and my laptop are my only outlet for gaming. I play a little Minecraft or Civ IV on the laptop occasionally but the Vita has been my go to option.

I briefly considered a Wii U earlier in the year but I just sensed that Sony was going make a good effort to integrate the Vita in with the PS4; it made so much sense to do so. Good call on my part by not buying the Wii U.
        You and all the other old dudes with families..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LOL, young dudes who who got seduced.

Comment

LOL, young dudes who who got seduced.
            Haha. Pretty much..oh well, part of life
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LOL, young dudes who who got seduced.
              Legit laughed
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• LOL, all depends on what you call old I guess in the end.

Comment

LOL, all depends on what you call old I guess in the end.

Comment

• I'm back in diapers then.

Comment

• Haha. Niiice

Comment

• saints row 3 is free for psplus subscribers right now so i dl'd it, tho never being a big fan of the saints row games in general. i think the last one i played was 2? anyways, it's a lot of fun. definitely a huge GTA ripoff (can't wait till 5!) and extremely goofy, but man is it a lot of fun.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• any of you guys playing dota 2? it's free and already released in steam, turning that game on from time to time, would be nice to have a match or two with someone from RR, not likely though.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            any of you guys playing dota 2? it's free and already released in steam, turning that game on from time to time, would be nice to have a match or two with someone from RR, not likely though.
                            Saw that on steam. Not really my type of game.
                            Speaking of Steam free-to-play games though, PlanetSide 2 is getting some great reviews.

Playing through Resident Evil 6 right now ... F*ck I love these games.

Comment

• The Last of Us is very very good. Just got it the other day, yet another masterpiece by Naughty dog

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                The Last of Us is very very good. Just got it the other day, yet another masterpiece by Naughty dog
                                Ya played that with my buddy. Very cool game. Its like a movie.
                                Unfortunately the single player campaign only lasts about 20 hours.
                                Which, for a game, is not that long at all.

And that would all be well and fine if the difficulties added anything to the game, or the multiplayer was good..
                                But the multiplayer leaves ALOT to be desired, and the higher difficulties only give you less ammo throughout.
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 24, 2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X