No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else get MKX? I haven't really been into fighting games since MK3 But I'm loving this game.

Comment

• i like fighting games in theory but i'm absolutely terrible at them. even smash bros.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Not a big fan of fighting games unless we're talking boxing. I wish EA would make another fight night already or better yet, I wish someone would make a highly realistic boxing game.

Comment

• I'm just going to leave this here:

Comment

• Didn't look at the video but it looks like Fud has been lifting.

Comment

• anyone else get mkx? i joined white lotus faction. game is good. cassie cage is sexy. i play a displacer raiden. looks really good. fighting is great and the new towers features are pretty cool.

good game

Comment

• Finished Bioshock 1 last night. Great game and I'm glad I finally got around to playing it. The hardest battle in the whole game had to be the first Big Daddy showdown. I love that they make you fight essentially the same type of big daddy from point blank range turning a corner near the end of the game. It really shows you how far you've progressed.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  anyone else get mkx? i joined white lotus faction. game is good. cassie cage is sexy. i play a displacer raiden. looks really good. fighting is great and the new towers features are pretty cool.

good game
                  Yeah still loving the game and still haven't even tried all fighters and variations. So much more to learn. hellfire scorpion is my go-to right now. After that it's quan chi, raiden, or kung Jin (he has some pretty cheap combos that can't be stopped and he can uppercut from so far away)

Comment

• Kung Jin is nice and his xray is awesome

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Kung Jin is nice and his xray is awesome
                      Yeah so far all xrays I've seen are pretty badass

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        i like fighting games in theory but i'm absolutely terrible at them. even smash bros.
                        Original Smash Bros was awesome, in part due to the fact that you are all sitting next to each other.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          Yeah so far all xrays I've seen are pretty badass
                          Finished the story last night. I think I like Cassie cage the most right now. She was fun and you get to shoot people in the face or punch them in the vagina

Comment

• Yeah I liked her in the story, I got a buddy who is crazy good with her. I'm looking forward to Jason Voorhees and Predator

Comment

• Skyrim mods are now PAID ... Unreal. As a Skyrim Modder I will never charge for my mods ... that's messed up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Skyrim mods are now PAID ... Unreal. As a Skyrim Modder I will never charge for my mods ... that's messed up.
                                They dropped it.

No more paying. They realized the mistake right away.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X