The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
    one thing that sorta bothered me in skyrim... well, not really "bothered"... i found it hilarious... but i couldn't really take certain things seriously..

the accents...

70% of the characters sounds like arnold schwarzenegger
    yeah this is the #1 thing that bugs me about the game. for all the work and effort they went into making sure this game was amazing they couldn't have hired a few more voice actors?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      yeah this is the #1 thing that bugs me about the game. for all the work and effort they went into making sure this game was amazing they couldn't have hired a few more voice actors?
      For me personally this is not annoying at all. Though i kinda dislike the part that almost every quest ends up in dungeon, it becomes monotonic (I hope I spelled it right).

Talking about more immersive Skyrim, check out Elder Scrolls Online! Coming out this spring. All Tamriel and factions included, same game mechanics as in Skyrim used.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Skyrim is fun but is there a way to master everything? i hate being just a solider, i wanna be like a mage, theif and solider combined. Be all badass with all fighting skills

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Skyrim is fun but is there a way to master everything? i hate being just a solider, i wanna be like a mage, theif and solider combined. Be all badass with all fighting skills
          Yep... play the game! Haha You gotta work your way up man! The more you sneak around, the more Sneak points you get. The more you rob people and pick locks, the more experience points you get. Think thats it. You got it for PS3? On the PC I'm pretty sure there are cheats you can do in the console, but I've never checked for em.

Comment

• there is a level cap... so i'd only spread yourself out so much... and once you've sorted out what kind of character you want... focus on that

i started the game mainly as an archer type character... hated the magic in the game... eventually settled in a dual sword sneaky character

there are cheats in the game for levelling up quick... but again... there's a level cap... spread your skills out too much, and you're only going to be okay at everything, and amazing at nothing

Comment

• i've been playing mass effect lately...

and once again... lesbian relationships..

i love that they built them in for the dudes that dont want to stare at the backside of a dude character for hours... and also dont want relations with a dude character

Comment

there is a level cap... so i'd only spread yourself out so much... and once you've sorted out what kind of character you want... focus on that
                I failed at this part. Haha I went with pure archery, unless I couldn't pick one of those, then I'd just pick whatever. Only recently have I started to focus in on specific traits for my guy. I was sort of all over the place when choosing perks. I've learned my lesson though. All one-handed combat and blocking for me now, as archery is now maxed out.

I'm a big fan of just hack and slash though. Especially with my realistic blood Mod I got. Haha Gruesome.

Comment

i love that they built them in for the dudes that dont want to stare at the backside of a dude character for hours... and also dont want relations with a dude character
                  Hahaha Well it just makes way too much sense when you put it that way.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    I failed at this part. Haha I went with pure archery, unless I couldn't pick one of those, then I'd just pick whatever. Only recently have I started to focus in on specific traits for my guy. I was sort of all over the place when choosing perks. I've learned my lesson though. All one-handed combat and blocking for me now, as archery is now maxed out.

I'm a big fan of just hack and slash though. Especially with my realistic blood Mod I got. Haha Gruesome.
                    the only ESSENTIAL skills to build up are enchanting, the potion making one.. whatever its called, and smithing (both weapons and armor)

your combat style... thats all up to you, really..

but, you NEED to be able to make strong ass potions... specifically, the fortify enchanting and fortify smithing potions..

so when you're crafting your equipment, you maximize how bad ass they're going to be

enchanting is important for many reasons... mainly for the dual enchanting perk, and to compensate for the drawbacks of your chosen weapon... like, if you're an archer... you want your bow to be able to paralyze enemies, taking away their chance to rush you while you reload... and then secondary damage (fire/ice/whatever)

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Hahaha Well it just makes way too much sense when you put it that way.
                      the way i was convinced to ALWAYS play games as chick characters was basically:

"you remember watching baywatch, and how awesome it was to see the chicks running around on the beach? playing games as a dude character is like only watching the david hasselhoff scenes"

Comment

• i enjoy stealth so i'll go steal mage then

Comment

• stealth*

Comment

• stealth mage is totally doable... but there's a ton of character building to get there

magic in the game is noisy... so cast a spell, and everyone hears you..

but once you level up enough, there is a silent casting perk

Comment

• Nba live 14 leaked screenshot

[IMG]file:///Users/Zach/Desktop/image.jpeg[/IMG]

LOOK!!
                              TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

Comment

• ummm learn how to post correctly
                                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X