No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i picked up Counter strike GO and its surprisingly good. Worth that 15 bucks

Comment

• Whats the best Baseball game on the market? I think I'll be looking into getting one for the first time in a LONG time.

OK BLUE JAYS!!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Whats the best Baseball game on the market? I think I'll be looking into getting one for the first time in a LONG time.

OK BLUE JAYS!!
        MLB the show is very good i heard. I don't really watch baseball so i don't know too much

Comment

Whats the best Baseball game on the market? I think I'll be looking into getting one for the first time in a LONG time.

OK BLUE JAYS!!
          The Show!!

Comment

• Hmm from what I understand, the Show is only on PS3, eh?

Comment

• correct
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Hmm from what I understand, the Show is only on PS3, eh?
                Buy a ps3? its the best console on the market

Comment

• Just got sleeping dogs the other day. Easily one of the best Free roaming games i've played. Better than saints row(they took a step back with the third). The fighting and free running make it pretty bad ass. The dialogue is very very good, a mix between English with a few Cantonese words thrown in. Its a big time sleeper game, anyone who hasn't played it needs to pick it up. One of the funnest games i've played in a while. I used to love the old true crime games and this is very much like them, but with more.

Comment

• Highly recommend downloading the Walking Dead series. Awful tv show but a great video game.

Comment

• Is it possible to play nba 2k13 for 2 players on same PC?
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Is it possible to play nba 2k13 for 2 players on same PC?

Should be... if you have controllers (xbox or ps3 with motionjoy)
                        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                          Should be... if you have controllers (xbox or ps3 with motionjoy)
                          I cannot find where to access this option. :/

Comment

I cannot find where to access this option. :/
                            Its super simple - I think. If you have a Keyboard and a Controller plugged in, or two controllers etc., then when you are about to enter the game, and you are choosing your 'side' (or which team you want to play for), there should a couple 'Icons' at the bottom saying P1 and P2; just move Player-1 to one team, and the other 'Controller Icon' for P2, to the other team .. or same teams. But you wouldn't see an option for '2-player' or anything like that. Every game mode is 2-player. Pretty sure you can have up to 8 people playing at the same time.
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 10, 2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Its super simple - I think. If you have a Keyboard and a Controller plugged in, or two controllers etc., then when you are about to enter the game, and you are choosing your 'side' (or which team you want to play for), there should a couple 'Icons' at the bottom saying P1 and P2; just move Player-1 to one team, and the other 'Controller Icon' for P2, to the other team .. or same teams. But you wouldn't see an option for '2-player' or anything like that. Every game mode is 2-player. Pretty sure you can have up to 8 people playing at the same time.
                              Thanks, should buy a joystick then I suppose. Tried with two keyboards, didn't worked out

Comment

Thanks, should buy a joystick then I suppose. Tried with two keyboards, didn't worked out
                                If you are looking into buying a controller for the PC, I would highly recommend grabbing the "Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows". Its exactly what it says it is, and its awesome. Haha Exact same controller as used on the Xbox (way better than any other PC controller out there in my opinion) and they're fully compatible with Xbox 360 as well, if you wish to buy one of those (or already have one).

Not to mention, most 'Games for Windows' are now set up to work with that controller spefically right out of the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X