No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone can help me here. I updated my xbox one & it reset midway through the update. Now, when I go to settings, it says "No update available" & it won't play any games. It goes back to the home screen.

When I go to mygames, it shows this graphic for a few secs then goes back to the homescreen.

Anyone know wtf I can do now?
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Can't you system restore an Xbone? Then DL the update again?

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
        Maybe someone can help me here. I updated my xbox one & it reset midway through the update. Now, when I go to settings, it says "No update available" & it won't play any games. It goes back to the home screen.

When I go to mygames, it shows this graphic for a few secs then goes back to the homescreen.

Anyone know wtf I can do now?
        did you try holding down the power button for 5 seconds to do a full reboot?

Comment

• Was shocked he actually responded to a message I sent him
          Last edited by Machine; Tue Jul 15, 2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Can't you system restore an Xbone? Then DL the update again?
            This was going to resort to this but somehow, the system started updating again after I parked it for a few days. Thanks for the feedback
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              did you try holding down the power button for 5 seconds to do a full reboot?
              I might have done this since I tried alot of things. It works now. Updated the system & games. I left my xbox for a few days (turned off) & the thing managed to figure it out on restart.

No idea what went wrong but thanks for feedback!

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Destiny Is Fun

Hey guys, I have the Detiny beta for PS4. Here's is some action I captured:

I have a couple beta codes if anyone is interested in teaming up.

Comment

• My little bro got a beta code for it. It reminds me a lot of Halo, guess its cause its made by Bungie

Comment

• Destiny Beta - PVP

Couple more games I had late last night:

Comment

• I have the beta on xbox. The game doesn't do much for me so far.

Comment

• i played the alpha and it did next to nothing for me. to me, it was just a prettier Halo with different characters. literally.

then i played the beta

i love it. the rpg elements give the game a totally fresh feeling and being able to customize so many things keeps it from ever feeling stale. the combat is excellent, especially when you're playing with friends. the multiplayer was alright, tho i could definitely see myself not really bothering with it. the beauty of the destiny online experience is in the co-op. especially the strike missions.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          I have the beta on xbox. The game doesn't do much for me so far.
                          Wayy better than Titanfall tho

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Wayy better than Titanfall tho
                            Lol you're silly.

I can actually see the coop being fun but playing by myself was pretty boring. The AI is pretty bad.

The multiplayer has nothing on titanfall

Comment

• Titanfall is so much fun, but they're totally different games.

can't wait for titanfall to finally come to ps4
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So madden's ACTUALLY improved. colour me impressed.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X