The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    Speaking of GTA, I am replaying GTA San Andreas for the first time in years and wow, is that game fun.
    Ya I've been on a pretty solid rotation of NBA2k12 and GTA 4, both modded out to the tits. Gotta love gaming on the PC.

I stopped playing GTA4 years ago, but since I've added a ton of Mods to the game, it has essentially added countless more hours to the game.

NBA2k12, the mod is even more drastic, in terms of what it adds to the gameplay.
    Completely up to date Rosters (Dwight and Nash to LA, still only makes them the 4th best team in the game).
    Updates includes all Rookies, with Real faces and stats. AND like 250 teams of Legends to trade with.

I've been doing the Create-a-Legend mode with Terrence Ross. Lots of fun.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      Speaking of GTA, I am replaying GTA San Andreas for the first time in years and wow, is that game fun.
      You should try out san andreas multiplayer, it's heavily, heavily modded and is growing. Most popular mod is:
      www.sa-mp.com
      Though this one is newer and more advanced in terms of features:
      http://www.multitheftauto.com/
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Ya I've been on a pretty solid rotation of NBA2k12 and GTA 4, both modded out to the tits. Gotta love gaming on the PC.

I stopped playing GTA4 years ago, but since I've added a ton of Mods to the game, it has essentially added countless more hours to the game.

NBA2k12, the mod is even more drastic, in terms of what it adds to the gameplay.
        Completely up to date Rosters (Dwight and Nash to LA, still only makes them the 4th best team in the game).
        Updates includes all Rookies, with Real faces and stats. AND like 250 teams of Legends to trade with.

What system do u have 2K for? I'm dying to try out some of these new teams as well, but I don't have any of the new updates that do. Where do I get them from? I have the 360 version

Comment

Everyone needs to check out NBA Live 13! I was a big fan of this series because 2k was shit after 2k6. Than 2k11 went out and I just got hooked. Never got 2k12 because of the lockout.

NBA Live 13 looks really good. It was always the better game graphic wise, and the game-play was fun because of it. You have full control of dribble moves, dunks, team, and the game on high difficulty was always a competitive game...

Although, I don't think any NBA game will over-take 2k11. To this point on I'm still playing it. Did all the roster upgrades myself.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            What system do u have 2K for? I'm dying to try out some of these new teams as well, but I don't have any of the new updates that do. Where do I get them from? I have the 360 version
            I play on PC unfortunately. Not sure if they have the same thing for 360. I'll look around for you though. See whats out there.

The mod is called "Ultimate Base Roster 2k12". Its done by this one guy with the help of a few other modders, and he releases updates for it every week or so; with up-to-date Rosters, new Vintage Courts, Vintage jerseys, "Cyber faces" (real player faces), Legend Teams etc.

Go here: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2600 to get a Deeper overview of whats included in the Mod. If 2K13 doesn't have what this guy has included, there's no way I'm switching over. No need to now that I've already got all the rookies and shit.

Comment

I have 2k12 on PS3, using Zane's roster

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...okies-ps3.html
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                You should try out san andreas multiplayer, it's heavily, heavily modded and is growing. Most popular mod is:
                www.sa-mp.com
                Though this one is newer and more advanced in terms of features:
                http://www.multitheftauto.com/
                Sounds interesting. It's like a red dead redemption multplayer with GTA sorta thing. Gotta check it out.

Yeah I gotta try and use some more mods. I feel mods on 2k12 are the only thing that can make it at all fun.

Comment

Sports games are so stupid. But, so addicting!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Everyone needs to check out NBA Live 13! I was a big fan of this series because 2k was shit after 2k6. Than 2k11 went out and I just got hooked. Never got 2k12 because of the lockout.

NBA Live 13 looks really good. It was always the better game graphic wise, and the game-play was fun because of it. You have full control of dribble moves, dunks, team, and the game on high difficulty was always a competitive game...

Although, I don't think any NBA game will over-take 2k11. To this point on I'm still playing it. Did all the roster upgrades myself.
                    Err...

Comment

I squealed like a girl when I saw this....

New Metal Gear Solid game footage

Also there's an MGS movie coming out

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

I squealed like a girl when I saw this....

New Metal Gear Solid game footage

Also there's an MGS movie coming out
                        Thats pretty impressive.

I was into the first two Solid games. Classics.
                        This looks mightily improved. Haha

Comment

I prefer to buy previously used games, anybody else.

I find it just runs smoother than a brand new one and it's cheaper though sometimes not all that much. Hey, you gotta save where you can.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            I prefer to buy previously used games, anybody else.

I find it just runs smoother than a brand new one and it's cheaper though sometimes not all that much. Hey, you gotta save where you can.
                            lol... me too.

i just picked up mass effect 2, and FFXIII for $10 each. im all about playing the older cheaper games i never got around to, until the new systems come out

Comment

so pumped for a new MGS. that trailer looks gorgeous.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Thats pretty impressive.

I was into the first two Solid games. Classics.
                                This looks mightily improved. Haha

You NEED to play the third one... IMO best of the series

Comment

Working...
                                X